IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

they've taken a lot of risks to my mind and the approach seems somewhat 'scattergun', plus they have a foreign manager with poor English skills, a multi-lingual dressing room and they're playing the greatest team in the land first up. Doesn't sound that great to me... ;-)

I agree with this. We will be very organized as always. We will be a nightmare on set pieces as usual. SW should need time to gel. It's very risky. I'd be very disappointed if we leave with nothing but if I was betting outright my money would be on City. I'm thinking 2-0 Freeman and Williams scoring. Haha

Kevin Wimmer

Ben Davies

DeAndre Yedlin

these are the only obviously not first name on the team sheet defenders???

*kids aside

Kevin Wimmer was one of the best statistical CBs in Germany. He'll be around the first team I'm sure.

And I'd love to see Yedlin here for a year. Always had a soft spot for Americans.

What an awesome summer it's been.

So we start the new season in a much better league with a weaker and smaller squad.

Good job we've got that scouting network

I know we haven't signed many players and it's been a poor close season but at least we've got plenty of competition for places in case the players start taking there positions for granted ?

Archived