IGNORED

England - New Zealand

'Orns

MrRedM has just put the cricket on, he never watches cricket (bloody funny game). I haven't watched cricket for years, and years and years, and that was only because I was 'trapped' at a relatives house and he was watching..what the hell is this???

They aren't wearing white.

They got squad (?) numbers on

They are getting through the balls really quickly, when I saw it the bowler would take ruddy ages picking about with the ball, then take a run and decide against it at the minute and have to start all over again. B.O.R.I.N.G!

They are playing music every time something happens, just looked up and they have fire too

Is this cricket??? I daren't ask other half, saw this thread and had to join in!

MrRedM has just put the cricket on, he never watches cricket (bloody funny game). I haven't watched cricket for years, and years and years, and that was only because I was 'trapped' at a relatives house and he was watching..what the hell is this???

They aren't wearing white.

They got squad (?) numbers on

They are getting through the balls really quickly, when I saw it the bowler would take ruddy ages picking about with the ball, then take a run and decide against it at the minute and have to start all over again. B.O.R.I.N.G!

They are playing music every time something happens, just looked up and they have fire too

Is this cricket??? I daren't ask other half, saw this thread and had to join in!

Not proper cricket but can be great fun.

It was a bad drop, but hey let's not bash either.. They are both great players.

Good fightback from England. Stokes bowling very well.

Wasn't the intention to slag Bairstow off, but I think Buttler's keeping gets a lot of unfair criticism. He's not the finished article but he's the best keeper-batsman England have for my money.

England have done well to pull this back and keep it interesting.

This isn't so bad. So which teams, is it counties(?) that all the England players play for, basically who are the Chelsea/Man a City/Arsenals of cricket, guess it's Lancashire or Yorkshire???

This isn't so bad. So which teams, is it counties(?) that all the England players play for, basically who are the Chelsea/Man a City/Arsenals of cricket, guess it's Lancashire or Yorkshire???

Gloucestershire are the Bristol Rovers.

Gloucestershire are the Bristol Rovers.

I never understood which one I should support living in a Bristol, somerset then.

I quite enjoyed that. Is this what they want to have here in a Bristol but can't because of floodlights?

Who said that Bairstow was a better keeper than Buttler? BBC text updates say that he's shelled an absolute sitter. Taylor out shortly afterwards though.

And another! Game on.

Me. Bairstow is better with the gloves but that was poor keeping

Cracking performance by England, I thought that was a good total bit one that NZ would chase

Wasn't the intention to slag Bairstow off, but I think Buttler's keeping gets a lot of unfair criticism. He's not the finished article but he's the best keeper-batsman England have for my money.

England have done well to pull this back and keep it interesting.

I know you didn't. I think we put our keepers under huge pressure because of the benchmarks set by the likes oh Gilchrist, Dohni and Prior. Gone are the days of having a top wicket keeper (like Jack Russell for example) who was judged mainly on his glove work not how many runs he scores. It's why we were talking about Bates and how at 24 he's contract less because he's not got a batting average above 20...

We're very lucky in this country we have several talented keepers right now - even with the loss of Kieswetter.

Archived