IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

:boxing: name one person on here who doesn't like me, young Michael. Bet you can't

Just let me have my moment in the sunshine, before we're relegated sometime early August!

Whole family in Hampshire apparently!

• Haha 1

Jesus, what an appalling scorecard for Somerset. 3 in double figures! It's a good job Leach managed to stay around for a few overs to get Renshaw his ton. Providing the wicket isn't great and Renshaw just batted brilliantly on it, this could be a good opportunity for a win for you lot I think. They've not got too much in the batting department...

Just now, MichaelRobartes said:

I suppose it was. I just thought it was funny that he got a ton on a pitch that everyone else struggled on. That's probably the only score he'll get now given our luck with overseas players!

In his defence he was 21 years old and had India, Bangladesh and South Africa away tours back to back to back. Hard to think of many youngsters who have gone over there and batted well. He's probably better than his numbers suggest

I see Markram got a duck for Durham, but that wicket looks to be an absolute mess up there.

1 hour ago, EmersonsRed said:

Jesus, what an appalling scorecard for Somerset. 3 in double figures! It's a good job Leach managed to stay around for a few overs to get Renshaw his ton. Providing the wicket isn't great and Renshaw just batted brilliantly on it, this could be a good opportunity for a win for you lot I think. They've not got too much in the batting department...

@MichaelRobartes I hope you liked this call better ;)

• Thanks 1