IGNORED

Ryan Fredericks

Robson

I like bristolcitysweden

He has his opinions, which he is entitled to, and he doesn't get abusive if he doesn't agree with anyone elses opinions.

So why do some feel the need to have a pop at him if your view differs from his?

He supports City along with a group of his fellow countrymen, fair play to him.

Agreed. I think he talks a lot of sense but his wording may get a little list in translation.

What it does prove is we certainly have some very angry, and to be honest just a little bit sad, supporters, who cannot take an opinion about a league (which their Club is not even in) from someone outside our country with out getting all arsey. Very very sad.

Same is happening to Aussie over the ashes. Some of it is just banter but other messages are that of sad bitter twisted people.

Agreed. I think he talks a lot of sense but his wording may get a little list in translation.

What it does prove is we certainly have some very angry, and to be honest just a little bit sad, supporters, who cannot take an opinion about a league (which their Club is not even in) from someone outside our country with out getting all arsey. Very very sad.

Same is happening to Aussie over the ashes. Some of it is just banter but other messages are that of sad bitter twisted people.

Why worry it's only a little list?

Archived