IGNORED

Ryan Fredericks

Robson

I don't know anything about Kodjias private life but if someone is unemployed in a European country he/she can get paid for some time to look for a job in another European country. That person could be employed by the club making it easier for him to adapt. Ideally that person speak English. We all got unemployed mates right? Just a thought.

Mate, take a drive in your Volvo down to IKEA and chill out!

I remember AshtonYate was hounded from this forum for having an alternative opinion, Bristolcitysweden may not share some of your views on the PL and the value of British players but is there any reason to throw a load of insults his way for an opinion?

It's not so much he has a different opinion, it's that he feels the need to shove his opinions in everyone's face at any opportunity he gets. Even when we buy a promising lad at a great price he refuses to accept that we aren't paying him millions of add-ons and thousands of wages. Fed up of hearing that English football is 'mentally ill' and Swedish football is a league of the Gods

Your continual ranting posts are thoroughly irritating and you talk absolute bollocks sometimes!

An improvement on some posters, who talk absolute bollocks most of the time.

By who ?

English pundits and fans ?

Outside of the top 4 or 5, it is no better than several European leagues - a very quick look at European competitions should tell you that.

Its full of money and hype and, as a competition, no better than any other league with only 3 or 4 capable of winning the title.

Whats this got to do with Ryan Fredericks anyway ?

Completely agree, PL is not as good as people make it out to be.

Sky hype it to the hills and people buy into it, its a treacle machine.

It's not so much he has a different opinion, it's that he feels the need to shove his opinions in everyone's face at any opportunity he gets. Even when we buy a promising lad at a great price he refuses to accept that we aren't paying him millions of add-ons and thousands of wages. Fed up of hearing that English football is 'mentally ill' and Swedish football is a league of the Gods

English football "is mentally ill". Not single players. They are "half idiots who hardly can kick a ball" which of course is an exaggeration..

Word of caution. He spent the whole of last year on loan at Middlesbrough, yet they didn't sign him on permanently.

There might be reasons for their lack of interest, or perhaps he didn't want to live tup North. Good luck to the lad, but let's keep our expectations to a realistic level.

Boro fans seem to have an high opinion of him though and clearly wanted him back,so for what we have paid for him it's likely very good business...welcome to the mad house,Ryan!...

I too love our Scananvian friends (particularly the female of the species). Most of the points that are made have some validity just gets a bit lost in translation sometimes. Occasionally, the postings become a bit 'random' but, hey alcohol is expensive out there so they don't get much drinking practice in!

Keep up the support lads, you're appreciated.

The more i think about football, the less i like what it has become. Should we ever get to the prem, i will not be attending. I hate that league. I see where sweden is coming from. English football is mentle and ill.

So if we're sitting in second on the final day of this coming season, with a win to guarantee promotion to the PL, you would be hoping we lose? In fact presumably you will be hoping we lose every game after we are mathematically safe to ensure there's no risk of us getting there?

Great signing. Exactly the sort of player we should be looking at. We have strengthened in a position that could have potentially been one of our weakest areas in a championship side. Well done SC and KB!

Young

Talented

No chance of playing in premier team this season

Step forward.....

Jesse Lingard

I remember AshtonYate was hounded from this forum for having an alternative opinion, Bristolcitysweden may not share some of your views on the PL and the value of British players but is there any reason to throw a load of insults his way for an opinion?

There is almost like a having to fit in process on this forum.  You go along with the common thought process.  If not they jump all over your posts if you dare to write anything that the pack does not agree with.

So if we're sitting in second on the final day of this coming season, with a win to guarantee promotion to the PL, you would be hoping we lose? In fact presumably you will be hoping we lose every game after we are mathematically safe to ensure there's no risk of us getting there.

Nope i would want us to win.  If we get there, like i said before, i will not be attending.  I would go and support a non league team. 

So if we're sitting in second on the final day of this coming season, with a win to guarantee promotion to the PL, you would be hoping we lose? In fact presumably you will be hoping we lose every game after we are mathematically safe to ensure there's no risk of us getting there?

Many of us would see another promotion as the price of success, just as a win against Hull would have been seen as a double edged sword.

Personally I dislike almost everything about the PL and would prefer City were never part of it in it's present form.

You can wish for success for the club on a weekly basis without being enamoured with the inevitable end result.

I'd probably take a season off if City get there.

Many of us would see another promotion as the price of success, just as a win against Hull would have been seen as a double edged sword.

Personally I dislike almost everything about the PL and would prefer City were never part of it in it's present form.

You can wish for success for the club on a weekly basis without being enamoured with the inevitable end result.

I'd probably take a season off if City get there.

Interesting. I share many of your reservations about the top division and fully sympathise with your view, but I have to say I would still love to see City get there.

He's right.

The premier league, for all the hype, fails in Europe most seasons.

And its nothing to do with the Swedish league - there was no mention of a comparison so why bring it up ?

As there was mention of the Swedish league before in comparison to the premier league, so completely relevant officer.

"

Top half of Allsvenskan would do fine in PL top six excluded"

He's right.

The premier league, for all the hype, fails in Europe most seasons.

And its nothing to do with the Swedish league - there was no mention of a comparison so why bring it up ?

Because he is not English, informed us that something English was rubbish.  Time to attack someting from Sweden.  They will be burning down Ikea tonight

Probably right.

Take the top 6 out of the Premier League and the rest would struggle in most European leagues.

Yep.

Puerile stuff.

Probably right.

Take the top 6 out of the Premier League and the rest would struggle in most European leagues.

Probably, you mean maybe or whatever, opinions, forum, nothing puerile about what I'm talking about simply football, I don't give a toss about the pathetic stereotypes people band around especially with all the northern jokes that Bob around on this forum.

Archived