IGNORED

Ryan Fredericks

Robson

Word of caution. He spent the whole of last year on loan at Middlesbrough, yet they didn't sign him on permanently.

There might be reasons for their lack of interest, or perhaps he didn't want to live tup North. Good luck to the lad, but let's keep our expectations to a realistic level.

Maybe he just didn't want to move to Middlesboro!! Would you?

Ah good, encouraged if you are endorsing him! Was he on your list of potential loanees?

He wasn't on my list actually mate. Thought his next step might have been a loan to a prem team.

Very happy with this. Young, bags of potential, affordable. Ticks all my boxes.

ere.. its only 1939 here in Manila which means its 2139 on the east coast of Oz. Friday is indeed on the mind though. ;)

Important message for all those living in Manila.

Its 2015 here in Bristol. ... The war just about breaking out for you right now gets pretty bad to be honest its quite big and will go on til 1945 ... The good side wins though -we kicked Hitlers arse, keep you heads down and stay safe for the next six years.

(btw, according to historic records over here about now in Manilla you will be reading of Bristol Rovers (in bottom four of Div 4 and in debt) applying for reelection to stay in the football league... Nothings much has changed for them in the seventy odd years since :) .... Bristol City here in 2015 are still faring much better just celebrated a league 1 winning season, promoted to Championship and redeveloping Ashton Gate into a state of the art 21st Century stadium. (Rovers meanwhile are embroiled in a battle with a corner shop who changed its mind about buying their tent and grotto... they'll be struggling to pay off a Wonga loan for years to come)

Can't comment on Australia's east coast situation in 2139 .... We ain't nowhere near to that yet, that's 114years away from us.

Pleased we could give you a heads up on your current situation and reasure you that the good guys win in the end.. Nasty business though, damn Krauts.

PS when you reach the Millennium don't panic (the internet, which you won't have heard about yet comes through and computers etc don't blow up) this communication from 2015 Bristol to 1939 Manilla is proof things turn out OK.

Cheers - COYR's :)

A Premier League fan who knows little about anything outside the starting 11 or player's wags?  Amazing!

Haha, although to be fair this time last year I couldn't name half of our current bench.

Spurs supporting friend of mine says...

'He's a tidy player. I'm surprised we let him go. Started off as a winger and then moved into more of a wing back role. Did well at Boro and thought he was going to kick on with us this season. He's played a handful of Europa league games and looked good.'

Promising stuff. Certianly seems as though he might be more of an attacking wing back that a defensive one if he started out as a winger but potentially an option at right wing if we decide to play 4-4-2 at any point this season.

In his interview with Adam he says near the start and i quote 'its been a long time coming' .. i assumed he meant the negotiations, behind the scenes to join us.

Then, right at the end he says and i quote 'it all happened so fast' ..

So which is it I wonder?!

Ah good, encouraged if you are endorsing him! Was he on your list of potential loanees?

Is Harry some sort of messiah now then? Just asking like. 

I'd recommend charging your battery.

You are such a tease.. luring him into replying to finish off what battery he has left... shameful. 

In his interview he also stated he knew a few of the lads already, wonder who he knew? Possibly a factor in him signing!!

Well if you had listened to all of it you would have known.. Korey Smith and Luke Ayling.

And I say that not suggesting you are a bad listener but because I know you may have listened to an abbreviated version... because....

You..

cannot be arsed to pay a subscription to Player.. you cheap arse!!!!!!!    hahaha....just kiddin' with yuh.

Well if you had listened to all of it you would have known.. Korey Smith and Luke Ayling.

And I say that not suggesting you are a bad listener but because I know you may have listened to an abbreviated version... because....

You..

cannot be arsed to pay a subscription to Player.. you cheap arse!!!!!!! hahaha....just kiddin' with yuh.

Haha your not wrong, thanks for that though!! Good to have a player coming in knowing a few of the lads!! Unlike JK although hopefully his bristolian is coming along!!

Archived