IGNORED

Ryan Fredericks

Robson

He is/was under contract with Spurs for another season and probably on very good money

You're guessing; you don't know anything.

Having already tried to suggest he cost three time what he did, only for open sourced info to prove you badly wrong, now you're attempting to present him as a costly wage addition, in line with your frequently aired views that English players are too expensive compared to their Scandinavian equivalents.

I'm sorry, but you're not a credible mouth piece on things like this, due to your outspoken opinions.

You're guessing; you don't know anything.

Having already tried to suggest he cost three time what he did, only for open sourced info to prove you badly wrong, now you're attempting to present him as a costly wage addition, in line with your frequently aired views that English players are too expensive compared to their Scandinavian equivalents.

I'm sorry, but you're not a credible mouth piece on things like this, due to your outspoken opinions.

I don't guess - I use common sence

Nobody knows the fee, nobody knows the sell on clause, nobody knows the salary and whether Spurs will be part of it and that goes for JET from Ipswich.

That sentence is a basic fact until and unless someone quotes a direct reference to what they are saying with a link or verifiable connection. 

It is frankly laughable people come on this platform and spout things as if they are factual. Sign of the modern age I suppose and the journalists don't help; they rarely quote where they get their stories from these days nor credit a copy and paste if someone else wrote it.

Shameful, laughable, irritating.

Nobody knows the fee, nobody knows the sell on clause, nobody knows the salary and whether Spurs will be part of it and that goes for JET from Ipswich.

That sentence is a basic fact until and unless someone quotes a direct reference to what they are saying with a link or verifiable connection. 

It is frankly laughable people come on this platform and spout things as if they are factual. Sign of the modern age I suppose and the journalists don't help; they rarely quote where they get there stories from these days nor credit a copy and paste if someone else wrote it.

Shameful, laughable, irritating.

Depends on whether you are an Agent or Sports Management Consultant for either Club or player.

Or you are a manager/coach or even Scout and you contact his agent for rough details.

Some give quiet freely.

Some Footballers and their Agents aren't worried about people knowing their financial details....as some see it as a positive to their value.

Others aren't.

Archived