IGNORED

Ryan Fredericks

Robson

I like bristolcitysweden

He has his opinions, which he is entitled to, and he doesn't get abusive if he doesn't agree with anyone elses opinions.

So why do some feel the need to have a pop at him if your view differs from his?

He supports City along with a group of his fellow countrymen, fair play to him.

I like bristolcitysweden

He has his opinions, which he is entitled to, and he doesn't get abusive if he doesn't agree with anyone elses opinions.

So why do some feel the need to have a pop at him if your view differs from his?

Agreed. Some sad little indviduals on here though it has to be said, let the kiddy have his opinion.

I like bristolcitysweden

Tommy takes a great interest in English and Swedish football and watches matches live in both countries.

Not sure many of us on here can say the same.

If he says he thinks there are young Scandinavian players who could enhance BCFC at bargain prices who are we to dismiss it?

I hope City are scouting there, and I'm pretty sure they will be.

I like bristolcitysweden

Anyone that went on the pre season tour to Sweden will probably remember Tommy was brilliant and organised a coach for fans to the far flung team we beat 11-0. Can't remember who they were but cheers Tommy!

That money should drip down to the supporters....not just into the players pockets.

Football in the Prem is no more entertaining than in the German league for example....and tickets their are half the price.

Totally understand TV money plays a part but how many clubs make a profit pre-ticket sales? A club our size competing in the premiership would merely be bridging the gap between loss and breaking even once they inevitably start spending to keep their squad at the standard needed

On the other hand I've seen countless appalling football games......

For me that's what gives football the edge over a gig, you could go to any game and watch a turgid, 0-0 draw with no atmosphere, but equally you could see a thrilling 7-4 in the same division. With a gig, you can enjoy the music but the artist will rarely exceed expectations

It's getting to be an expensive gamble though

Archived