IGNORED

Callum Robinson

Br1stolCityBoy

This is shocking...where are all the in the knows...

Don't know as I'm not in the know about the in the knows.

I'm even less in the know about what the in the know's are in the know about.

Great signing. That's the signing that has made me most excited yet. Best player I seen play against us last season. Reminds me of Scott Sinclair. Buzzing [emoji16]

not sure I would go that far not unless that was the only game you saw!

Won't be a starter unless we play 3 up top or there are injuries

Think he's Agard cover until fully fit and an attacking option when we need it. Sometimes go to a 4-3-3 in game I believe and he'd play on the wing there as a sub. Think he is on the bench most of the season though. Unless he really proves himself which I'm all for!

With him and Fredericks now signed, we now have quite a bit of pace in the team. Thought we were lacking that aspect.

Really? Little, Agard, Bryan, Freeman, Kodjia - even Williams, Ayling and Smith aren't slow.

Mixed reviews from Preston's forum when they were eyeing him up for another season. Sounds like he has a fair bit of potential though.

That said, scouting out the Villa forum:

Good luck to him, he looked very alive in preseason I'm sure he'll be great for Bristol.

Would have liked to see him around the team but development wise a loan is a good move, plus a great club in the right situation too.

It'll be interesting to see whether we see some under 18s getting some exposure in our team. I'd be very happy with that sort of development procedure (teens coming through, 20's getting games).

Centre mid, centre half, back up left back and keeper and I think we will have a solid squad for the season. What a difference a week can make!

We have a back up keeper called max o'leary he's got the same experience as last seasons back up keeper

Centre mid, centre half, back up left back and keeper and I think we will have a solid squad for the season. What a difference a week can make!

Yup. Much more upbeat around here. That makes 3 in and as you said more needed but not much. I'd expect we are looking for someone that can do both, play LCB and LWB but I wouldn't mind one of each.

Archived