IGNORED

We've Apparently Signed A Goalkeeper....?!

BS4 on Tour...

I'v never followed our Twitter account and I'd crawl naked over broken glass to Luton if Cotts offers me the goalie shirt for tomorrow.

[Note that I'd introduce the drop goalie/sweeper goalie role to the game as I'm more of a Makelele type player these days]

Well I started following the Twitter account 5 years ago and my deal hasn't been announced yet. I wonder what the hold up is?

I'm certainly in the 'I know bugger all' camp but was wondering if Forest might be ripe for nicking a few players given that they were served with a winding up order today?

Blackstock would be a good addition wouldn't he?

Think the problem is they've paid too much money to players, hence the winding up order; probably can't afford them!

As I said on Saturday, the way Fielding jumped for their 2nd goal, a total lack of spring, I don't think he is fully fit personally.

Seemed to do that a couple of times last season, I think its just a lack of height. He's tiny for a keeper, that's really his only ? and that's hardly his own fault.

Don't think his backs doing him any favours either.

Seemed to do that a couple of times last season, I think its just a lack of height. He's tiny for a keeper, that's really his only ? and that's hardly his own fault.

Don't think his backs doing him any favours either.

I put it down to the curse of the opening match. Remember his disaster against Bradford at the start of the season before last.

I'v never followed our Twitter account and I'd crawl naked over broken glass to Luton if Cotts offers me the goalie shirt for tomorrow.

[Note that I'd introduce the drop goalie/sweeper goalie role to the game as I'm more of a Makelele type player these days]

That would be a shame because you'd be knackered and even if you arrived you would n't be allowed to play with " blood injuries " .

Ain't life a bitch ?

Archived