IGNORED

We've Apparently Signed A Goalkeeper....?!

BS4 on Tour...

Just asked my Leicester mate what he thought of Hamer - the reply is too good not to share:-

"He seemed OK but our worse run of games was when he was in for scmeichal . He is the only hipster goalie in the football league , so he might get involved in some scandal such as a drunken unicycle crash after drinking real ale from jam jars"

Just asked my Leicester mate what he thought of Hamer - the reply is too good not to share:-

"He seemed OK but our worse run of games was when he was in for scmeichal . He is the only hipster goalie in the football league , so he might get involved in some scandal such as a drunken unicycle crash after drinking real ale from jam jars"

His Twitter profile states he's a 'Part time cider glider fighter pilot'

He'll get on well with Pack, they can compare hipsterness.

Swop cider for real ale and he'd fit in perfectly in Bristol

He's not that huge of a fan then...

He'd need to be tweeting that we've had a rubbish summer in the transfer market, that Sc and the board are at loggerheads and that SC losing his rag in the after match press interview on Saturday is a worrying sign and an indicator that he'll be off, sooner rather than later. 

Then he'd be considered a huge fan!  :whistle:  :)

He can't be that much of a fan if he's only just starting following our Twitter account!

I'v never followed our Twitter account and I'd crawl naked over broken glass to Luton if Cotts offers me the goalie shirt for tomorrow.

[Note that I'd introduce the drop goalie/sweeper goalie role to the game as I'm more of a Makelele type player these days]

Archived