IGNORED

We've Apparently Signed A Goalkeeper....?!

BS4 on Tour...

Might be awkward, as he talks out of one of them!

Ha, fair one

I know there's not a lot of love for talksport on here, but there are some quality programs on there.....but yesterday afternoon, during the usual brilliant H&J, they had Moose going over the food he'd at over the weekend at various grounds. Does anyone, except Moose, give a **** about that? Poor, just after the opening weekend of the season there should be a lot more to discuss than that

I'v never followed our Twitter account and I'd crawl naked over broken glass to Luton if Cotts offers me the goalie shirt for tomorrow.

[Note that I'd introduce the drop goalie/sweeper goalie role to the game as I'm more of a Makelele type player these days]

I thought you were more of a Ukulele player these days!

Enjoyed watching that video , if he does sign and its for a season long loan does make it interesting regarding fighting for that no.1 shirt .

I wouldn't Say just because fielding was at fault for the 2nd goal he should be replaced but signing hamer sure would out pressure on him . Which he hasn't had since we had Simon Moore .

I also didn't realise hamer is 27 years old so you would think he s coming v hopeful of 1st team football not just to have more chance of game timr then at Leicester . Which makes it interesting seeing that fielding just recently signed a New long term deal.

Enjoyed watching that video , if he does sign and its for a season long loan does make it interesting regarding fighting for that no.1 shirt .

I wouldn't Say just because fielding was at fault for the 2nd goal he should be replaced but signing hamer sure would out pressure on him . Which he hasn't had since we had Simon Moore .

I can't imagine Hamer will sign without a reassurance that there'll at least be equal opportunity for him to claim the shirt. I watched a couple of minutes of that video and what I would say is that his distribution looks like it would really suit the way we play and he commands his box better than Frankie. However, Frankie is a tremendous shot stopper and I wouldn't particularly be advocating for him to be dropped. It'll be interesting to see what happens, but let's not forget that Fielding has been dropped as a keeper at Championship level in the past and perhaps there's a reason for that

And I'm not sure that's so conducive to getting the best out of FF. Actually for a goalkeeper I'm not so sure he thrives with competition or pressure from his understudy. He also seems to be of a quite delicate nature given how he dropped like a stone in his early career here.

SC knows best, but to bring in someone so established just after an error (coincidence no doubt) and just after giving a contract extension I think would need to be managed very carefully.

Archived