IGNORED

We've Apparently Signed A Goalkeeper....?!

BS4 on Tour...

He's a big boy. I must admit 6ft 4ins is how I like my goalkeepers. Quick off his line, too, and brave with it. And as for his distribution, his accuracy when kicking from hand is remarkable. I was an outfeld player in my young days and half the time I couldn't pass that ball that well off the deck.

If this turns out to be true, it has to be something to be welcomed. In many ways I would have huge sympathy for Frankie if he loses out to this guy after a great record last season, but his height has always been a concern for me, even when he's playing well. Both goals on Saturday involved high balls into our box, and while you could debate who was most at fault (Frankie wasn't alone in that), I watched with envy as Westwood at the other end dealt comfortably with eveything in ther air.

We've needed this for some considerable time. Let's hope it goes through.

He's a big boy. I must admit 6ft 4ins is how I like my goalkeepers. Quick off his line, too, and brave with it. And as for his distribution, his accuracy when kicking from hand is remarkable. I was an outfeld player in my young days and half the time I couldn't pass that ball that well off the deck.

If this turns out to be true, it has to be something to be welcomed. In many ways I would have huge sympathy for Frankie if he loses out to this guy after a great record last season, but his height has always been a concern for me, even when he's playing well. Both goals on Saturday involved high balls into our box, and while you could debate who was most at fault (Frankie wasn't alone in that), I watched with envy as Westwood at the other end dealt comfortably with eveything in ther air.

We've needed this for some considerable time. Let's hope it goes through.

steady on

I think we need a GK to push Frankie whatever, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear Frank is carrying an injury & will be rested while he gets over it.

Im not sure about Hamers contract situation but if it is a year long loan it may well be a way of him seeing out remainder of his deal while the parent club don't have to stump up the full wages, like Osbournes loan. Maybe Leicester would be less likely to make stipulations about his selection if that is the case.

Joe Bryan is going to have fun with the distribution, you can see the Charlton lads were off an running into space immediately Hamer got hold of the ball. Superb distribution particularly to the left flank.

Damn good at getting down too and as has been mentioned very brave.

Good loan signing.

What has Stockhausen been unreliable about? If people are referring to the Bunn signing then if reports are to be believed it WAS a done deal bar his medical, which he failed. That's hardly unreliable reporting, just unlucky as it was obviously agreed that it wouldn't be announced so he had to just delete his tweet and pretend it didn't happen.

As for Nixon reporting on Lingard, that was complete bullshit and he's right to be criticised. It was far fetched and made up. Stockhausen may have got things wrong before but he is genuine and I don't recall him making up ridiculous rumours like the Lingard one. Am I wrong?

As for Nixon reporting on Lingard, that was complete bullshit and he's right to be criticised. It was far fetched and made up. Stockhausen may have got things wrong before but he is genuine and I don't recall him making up ridiculous rumours like the Lingard one. Am I wrong?

Stockhausen claimed that there was substance to that rumour.. 

Archived