IGNORED

We've Apparently Signed A Goalkeeper....?!

BS4 on Tour...

As I said on Saturday, the way Fielding jumped for their 2nd goal, a total lack of spring, I don't think he is fully fit personally.

If that's true (and it was a very out of character piece of work from Fielding) that we went into the season without a fully fit keeper then that's unforgivable - what's going on?

Hold on a minute, you thought he was at Forest until i informed you about 5 minutes ago that the deal broke down

Yep, so I contacted my mate who knows his Dad and he confirmed it, ok?

Sorry - I'm happy to give you all the credit chief because I thought he was at Forest all season and you were correct, he was sent back to Leicester.

Yep, so I contacted my mate who knows his Dad and he confirmed it, ok?

Sorry - I'm happy to give you all the credit chief because I thought he was at Forest all season and you were correct, he was sent back to Leicester.

It's not that i'm after credit, it just seems like you're just repeating a rumour on twitter.

apparently this is true... if so, very good player! Maybe take fieldings place?

I doubt it and hope not - re taking FF's Jersey. We've just signed him on to a new long term contract; why would we do that to replace him weeks later?

I can only see reason for cover on loan.

It's not that i'm after credit, it just seems like you're just repeating a rumour on twitter.

I haven't looked at Twitter mate, it doesn't really matter but my mate grew up with Ben and his Dad confirmed he was joining us when I rang him after you confirmed he wasn't at Forest anymore.

It really doesn't matter, I don't want credit, you don't want credit but if his Dad says he's joined us then I'd say it's true, if not he's off my Xmas card list!

I doubt it and hope not - re taking FF's Jersey. We've just signed him on to a new long term contract; why would we do that to replace him weeks later?

I can only see reason for cover on loan.

No player should be guaranteed a place in the team, even more so when they have a long contract behind them. If his form is poor then his place should be up for grabs like anyone else's!

Competition for places is required.

so yes, a good player, but i'd rather have a MF or CD or AMF

I'm sure that KB and SC are very capable of multitasking, working on more than just one deal at a time. If we have signed Hamer then it's because the deal has been finalised both with the player and his club; doesn't mean that other deals aren't progressing and no, I'm certainly not ITK - in fact IKN.

Archived