IGNORED

South Stand Event - Please Read

Dollymarie

You wouldn't rate their chances because.......you think they are not as clever as you? Someone who didn't know about the discount?

I was asked by a very well turned out till operator if I was a ST holder, I said yes, they asked to see my ST, which I produced, and got 10% off my bill.

Pretty simple...even for you.

That's me told then. Was speaking from experience in the DEH previously when short changed - more than once.

I guess you did know about the discount beforehand? The letter with my ST only mentioned Sports Bar & Grill and Coffee Shop discounts and these seem to be non match days only.

I thought the new stand and concourse were brilliant. The view from my seat at the back of the SS was wonderful. There's obviously lot's still to do and the whole concourse areas will develop over time, I expect them to be very noisy with lots of echo.

A slightly upsetting point was when I went to purchase a pie and a pint to wash it down, I missed it by a couple of minutes (there was no notice called), half time interval had elapsed. Now then, there was seventeen pints of lager, cider and Guiness in total pre-poured and on the bar. I don't know if that was the case in all bars but, what a waste! I was told they were going to be poured down the drain as they weren't allowed to sell them, an absolute disgrace. As a result I didn't by the pie either. Let's hope it's not repeated too often.

Anyway, smashing stand, great view, plenty of leg and ass room, loads of toilets hot and cold running water and an all round good first experience.

Frying of any kind usually requires Oil, and means increased H & S Issues, along with the need to remove the heat/ smell from the cooking process.

Selling pre cooked food that only requires warming up is easier and safer.

I didn't see any Chip pans but they may be there somewhere.

I would guess the Bar and Grill will sell chips.

Why not have microwave chips?

• Admin

A slightly upsetting point was when I went to purchase a pie and a pint to wash it down, I missed it by a couple of minutes (there was no notice called), half time interval had elapsed.

Do you mean that nobody told you that the second half was about to start ? :facepalm:

What ever floats your boat, chips should be cooked in lard.

As kids anything fried in our house was cooked in lard. It solidified once it had cooled down and then reused. I remember seeing tiny mouse footprints in the solidified lard once. My mother went berserk.

As kids anything fried in our house was cooked in lard. It solidified once it had cooled down and then reused. I remember seeing tiny mouse footprints in the solidified lard once. My mother went berserk.

Funniest thing RR has EVER posted  :rofl2br:

Archived