IGNORED

Gayle And Gray No.... Who Next?

brad blit

Really? I'm not like some and think we are bigger than we actually are but I would have thought Brighton was one of the teams we could compete with in attracting players

Really? This is their fifth straight season in the Championship, and two of the past four have resulted in a playoff finish. Regularly getting 25k+

Think some people really think we are a much bigger draw than we are. One good season in L1 isn't going to want to make established players want to flock to us, whether we like to think so or not!

You can rule out any established striker in this league as they are likely to want 20k plus a week which as proven we aren't willing to pay.

Our options are either a player from abroad, lower league player, youngster from the prem or someone on loan.

For the money we have been quoted on bidding we really could get a promising young foreign striker and I don't think wages will be as such an issue provided they aren't playing in one of the big leagues. I think this is the best option personally.

You can rule out any established striker in this league as they are likely to want 20k plus a week which as proven we aren't willing to pay.

Our options are either a player from abroad, lower league player, youngster from the prem or someone on loan.

For the money we have been quoted on bidding we really could get a promising young foreign striker and I don't think wages will be as such an issue provided they aren't playing in one of the big leagues. I think this is the best option personally.

Yeah agree pointless looking at proven scorers in this league as they'll expect 20k and out of budget

Therefore were going to have to take a gamble to get a hopeful gem , like kodger.

Lukas Jutkiewicz From burnley would be nice, pushed even further down pcking order now they have Gray.

Good alternative to Wilbs

I agree but his goal scoring record, even if you take out his Prem appearances is not good. He averages about a goal every five games..

Vaz te would be a great signing. In midfield I would maybe gamble on Gary Gardner on loan from villa, though depending on the severity of his current injury.

I was thinking that too. He just signed a new deal with them today as well. Don't know about his injury tho.

Archived