IGNORED

Gayle And Gray No.... Who Next?

brad blit

That isn't even close to what he said? He intimated that the deal may not go ahead, he did not report Gray wasn't coming

Honestly, it's like the kid with chocolate around his mouth claiming they don't know where the Mars bar has gone (without wishing to start another chocolate pun thread)

Think we just need to have a time out from all this transfer talk

I'd like us to look abroad possibly again. There are some quality young strikers to be had. Haller is a good shout.

Also I got to thinking about low Prem teams with extra strikers that could come maybe on loan with some wages paid? Don't know how viable that is though. A guy like Anichebe from West Brom or Graham from Sunderland.

Think there is an implication that we are still a league one club in the heart of North Siberia with lots of money. They will regret this, Premier League football will be at a 26k Ashton Gate soon, I have no doubt about that.

We taking 1000 seats out then? :thumbsup:

Luca Toni would be an excellent acquisition. Despite his advanced years he still hangs them in regularly in Serie A.

Will be on huge wages. One of the top scorers in Serie A last season. Andre Gray of Brentford just turned us down. I have a hunch that if we can't match the ambitions of a man who was playing for Luton 18 months ago, we may struggle to match 47-capped Italy legend Luca Toni's demands.

Baldock looking sharp this season from what I've seen. Think he'll be a good signing for you if he stays fit. He's the most prolific striker we've had since the late 90s in terms of goals per game, despite the majority of our fans expecting him to score 40 a season in L1.

Hope so. Scored a nice goal at Fulham last weekend. I seem to recall he tends to go on scoring runs then goal droughts so fingers crossed that was the start of a good run. He's settled into a house down here now & got married in the summer so that should help. That, and being played centrally with another striker, not on the wing or up front on his own...

Few mentions here of this Bradshaw chap at Walsall (for you not us). What's he like? Capable of stepping up? I think Swindon offered money for him recently but understandably the lad decided a grubby Birmingham industrial estate was preferable to the arse end of Wiltshire. Sensible.

Hope so. Scored a nice goal at Fulham last weekend. I seem to recall he tends to go on scoring runs then goal droughts so fingers crossed that was the start of a good run. He's settled into a house down here now & got married in the summer so that should help. That, and being played centrally with another striker, not on the wing or up front on his own...

Few mentions here of this Bradshaw chap at Walsall (for you not us). What's he like? Capable of stepping up? I think Swindon offered money for him recently but understandably the lad decided a grubby Birmingham industrial estate was preferable to the arse end of Wiltshire. Sensible.

Yep can't blame him for giving Swindon a wide berth. I think he only has 5 digits on each hand so can't see him fitting in with the locals.

I don't know that much about him to be honest, haven't seen as much of him as others on here so I'll let them comment! Seem tot recall reading he's spent a lot of time out with recurring hamstring problems which doesn't sound ideal!

Archived