IGNORED

Gayle And Gray No.... Who Next?

brad blit

Given Sinclair wanted to leave Liverpool, why has no one jumped at signing him? He is the next option IMO. Much lower transfer fee and wages, will only get better as grow in value, and can be gradually be brought into the team rather than upsetting the apple cart by demanding a starting place. A MUST buy.

Given Sinclair wanted to leave Liverpool, why has no one jumped at signing him? He is the next option IMO. Much lower transfer fee and wages, will only get better as grow in value, and can be gradually be brought into the team rather than upsetting the apple cart by demanding a starting place. A MUST buy.

for me he is already such a talent and has an incredibly promising future

Messi

Fits the bill, as in doesn't want to come and out of our league when it comes down to wages.

I've honestly had enough now, I can't be arsed with another 50 page thread of speculation to be told we can't afford so & so's wages.

Still it's only May, we've got the whole summer to get the squad together and let them gel........oh wait......

Don't know I have been searching for it as well.

Been out all day and when I signed in and  couldn't see the Gray thread I thought I was in a time warp and I was back in June and waiting to hear whether we were signing any new players.

The reality is of course that it's late August and I am waiting  to see .............if we've signed any new players :)

Archived