IGNORED

Bristol Sport Have Now Banned Fans Flags

Three Lions

Where do you put them in the Dolman?

They could be draped over the drab grey wall that seperates the upper and lower Dolman.

(The one that wasn't going to be there)

A few flags along there would brighten it up a bit, and not restrict anyones view.

Satisfied now, ThreeLions? Or are you still going to lose your blob over this?

blob?? want a put a flag up. dave l can clear this up. are fans in the Dolman allowed to put flags up? yes or no. Atyeo? some are up for it. new flag in a month for the dolman if its a proper yes.

in as well robbo?

blob?? want a put a flag up. dave l can clear this up. are fans in the Dolman allowed to put flags up? yes or no. Atyeo? some are up for it. new flag in a month for the dolman if its a proper yes.

in as well robbo?

Pardon?

I'm all for flags around the ground but too many people on here have complete hissy fits over things where their facts are wrong. I thought DL's tweets did clear this up, don't they?

What majority is that exactly

You and your ilk certainly do not speak for me or the people I go with.

Perhaps you'd like to keep your own personal views personal and not claim to represent people you've no mandate from

This illustrates another typical problem with the forum. Because I disagree with someone's views, I am "you and your ilk", and I must keep my views personal ! Freedom of views and speech is not welcome by many on the forum.

This illustrates another typical problem with the forum. Because I disagree with someone's views, I am "you and your ilk", and I must keep my views personal ! Freedom of views and speech is not welcome by many on the forum.

For what it is worth, I tend to agree with your view and would tell you so but dare not risk the wrath of fellow forum members. 

What on earth happened to the Murray flag? Glad I gave to that cause...... Not. Has it actually been seen on a match day?

What on earth happened to the Murray flag? It could possibly be used in the Dolman stand, however its was formerly considered a risk for the Atyeo.

Glad I gave to that cause ... You did stridently offer assistance, but then withdrew due to your negative experiences of Forza Atyeo / the Parkenders within the Atyeo.

Dave L providing clarity here on flags could see some of these ideas revisited.

What on earth happened to the Murray flag? It could possibly be used in the Dolman stand, however its was formerly considered a risk for the Atyeo.

Glad I gave to that cause ... You did stridently offer assistance, but then withdrew due to your negative experiences of Forza Atyeo / the Parkenders within the Atyeo.

Dave L providing clarity here on flags could see some of these ideas revisited.

It does appear (apologies in advance if I have this wrong) that DL has provided some clarity on this and it has only proved to illustrate your anti Bristol Sport bitching agenda at it's tedious worst.

It does appear (apologies in advance if I have this wrong)

Apology accepted.

Twitter is a medium avoided in this case because it so limited. E mails were detailed. A further communication will be sent by e mail. The outcome shared hopefully will be positive and act as a precursor to a little more colour in the form of flags around the stadium away from the Atyeo.

Sorry chaps, but this is typical of a lot of threads on the forum. The majority of fans don't give a 4x about flags, and haven't an overwhelming wish to have the concourses covered with flags. Often those on the forum are the tail trying to wag the dog. I know I'll be unpopular, but I say well done to Bristol Sport for supporting the wishes of the majority.

Like you say though,it does not matter. As the flags wont obscure views in the Dolman or SS, and most of the fans there don't care then why not. The majority opinion is not no flags, but as you say one of not caring. In a democracy, yes flags would win. 

• Admin

Without wanting to drag this out, I think it's clear that reply was in relation to your last post

......but I say well done to Bristol Sport for supporting the wishes of the majority.

Like I also asked before but you seemed to have missed, which majority of fans are you referring to?

Like I also asked before but you seemed to have missed, which majority of fans are you referring to?

The majority of fans who do not have any involvement with flags. It's not difficult to work out, when you consider who does, and who does not, wave or position flags in the ground. I've got no objection to those who wish to wave flags in the Atyeo but, as I've said before, I don't believe in the tail wagging the dog.

The majority of fans don't give a 4x about flags, and haven't an overwhelming wish to have the concourses covered with flags.

I assume from your assertiveness that a survey has evidently been conducted demonstrating this to be the case - link please?

I assume from your assertiveness that a survey has evidently been conducted demonstrating this to be the case - link please?

Count the very small percentage of fans who waved flags in the Atyeo on Wednesday and compare this with the zero number of flag wavers in the Dolman and South stands.

Count the very small percentage of fans who waved flags in the Atyeo on Wednesday and compare this with the zero number of flag wavers in the Dolman and South stands.

People actually waving flags isn't the same as those actually enjoying them.

I don't wave a flag but love seeing them.

How have you identified how many other people there are like me.

How many City fans actually oppose flags on the concrete bits? The answer is probably in single figures. 

You seem to think that the people who don't care are against the flags. They are not, they don't care so let it happen.

Apology accepted.

Twitter is a medium avoided in this case because it so limited. E mails were detailed. A further communication will be sent by e mail. The outcome shared hopefully will be positive and act as a precursor to a little more colour in the form of flags around the stadium away from the Atyeo.

If that's the case then why did you post original massage saying the opposite, that lead to this thread..?

Archived