IGNORED

Bristol Sport Have Now Banned Fans Flags

Three Lions

I know a group in the South stand have been talking to DL about what can be done in the South stand for atmosphere and also the few in the Dolman

want to measure up flag sizes for the side wall but for the Atyeo no request has been sent both ways to meet on Saturday.

Reassured to hear that, the acoustics make it good for making noise; but I was fearing it become another Atyeo mainly for families and those that don't like to make a racket

Reassured to hear that, the acoustics make it good for making noise; but I was fearing it become another Atyeo mainly for families and those that don't like to make a racket

Personally I think the ss is big enough to cater for everyone but you couldn't have the unreserved there this season,

Personally I think the ss is big enough to cater for everyone but you couldn't have the unreserved there this season,

Of course it's big enough, but stands tend to become a certain way. If not enough people join in making noise, those that want to either won't bother or will move elsewhere!

Where've you been by the way?

Of course it's big enough, but stands tend to become a certain way. If not enough people join in making noise, those that want to either won't bother or will move elsewhere!

Where've you been by the way?

Been busy and frankly not much has happened that's been worth commenting on tbh

I was getting tired of over reactions to things

Fair enough, I've missed locking horns with you! Welcome back

I've still been reading and will still lock horns mate,

Just nothing worth it at the moment prob be like that until 10 games in then I can make a guess how the season is going to go

Just saw this on Facebook

Could be of interest to some.

"***FAO South Stand STH's. For those interested and wanting to be involved in trying to give the South Stand a much better atmosphere, we will be meeting at The Robins at 1pm tomorrow afternoon to discuss any ideas so we can take them to the club.

All that are genuinely interested are welcome and I'm sure we will publish some points that will come from this. Look forward to seeing some of you there"

Archived