IGNORED

Fredericks Gone

South Bristol Red

So was he supposed to be on the bench which is why we only have 6?

Yeah; I don't understand that at all - not like he's been injured in the warm up; this must have been on the cards before this morning, surely.

Can't understand why if that was the case, we've not throw a youngster or someone at least on the bench.

Never looked interested in being here

Sorry, and I'll don the tin hat , but something is not right at our club at the moment behind the scenes

A combination of confirmed news, a few interesting posts on here clearly from people who know bits and some other circulating 'gossip' / third hand talk all adds up to all not great

Technically yes, but did he not spend most of last season at Middlesborough? Not like he has suddenly got homesick for London surely?

What I was thinking - not happy at being left out last week ?

Not sure what's going on but I go back to the Leeds game where I viewed his performance as one of the worst I've seen in a City shirt for a long time - thought it was fitness but perhaps he just didn't want to be here

Never looked interested in being here

Sorry, and I'll don the tin hat , but something is not right at our club at the moment behind the scenes

A combination of confirmed news, a few interesting posts on here clearly from people who know bits and some other circulating 'gossip' / third hand talk all adds up to all not great

Looked static and lost at sea, could obviously run, but you need more than that.

Haha, this is absolutely nuts!

In years to come Bristol City Summer 2015 will be a case study on a 'How not to do transfer windows' module on a coaching course.

Not really, SL is happy to invest in the player, but the club cant break the wage structure, you have to draw the line somewhere 

there is still time though  :pray:

Archived