IGNORED

Fredericks Gone

South Bristol Red

I wish him well. No point in slating him for not settling. Sure it's odd as he's been out on loan plenty of times outside of London. I'm sure he would've improved(if he had wanted to stay) over the season. Wish him well and hope we get about 3 in before the deadline. It does feel like all promotion momentum is now gone though and think we missed a chance to improve our image.

Shall we all start a protest to get Cotteril out?

Has red army suggested so ?

Or was he just answering questions) he was asked ? (And having some ba*** to answer rather than duck it)

Redarmy will be the next to be accused of having an agenda

Others can FormOpinions based on all they have seen heard without hanging everything on Redarmy

Maybe the players are coming in for talks are not impressed with SC

Why might that be?

All the players we signed this time last year all seemed pretty impressed with him, and he's clearly progressed the careers (and wages) of all of them.

Graham ! You cynic ! ;)

Can't players in , Ives, Fredericks in then off for 'personal reasons' hmmmmmmm

You've been making regular insinuations about SC in your posts recently.

Do you know something or are you just a stirrer?

Has red army suggested so ?

Or was he just answering questions) he was asked ? (And having some ba*** to answer rather than duck it)

Redarmy will be the next to be accused of having an agenda

Others can FormOpinions based on all they have seen heard without hanging everything on Redarmy

Check ur inbox

Why might that be?

All the players we signed this time last year all seemed pretty impressed with him, and he's clearly progressed the careers (and wages) of all of them.

You've been making regular insinuations about SC in your posts recently.

Do you know something or are you just a stirrer?

Stirrer ??? Ha ha

Here we go ...., agendas yah yah yah

Have heard various things from various angles - none I'd post on here as unless I can confirm the original source or the degree of the accuracy

What I will say - the info comes from several different directions

I consider what I'm hearing TOGETHER with what I see, hear from the Club and from

People's own mouths and I have a reasoned OPINION and belief based on all

Of that information

If that's ok by you

Time will tell eh

(And I hope ALL I hear is complete tripe and the fact it does tend to fit in with what's happening as a lot of unfortunate coincidences)

Brilliant, so all hush hush rumours unless you're ITK!

Really doesn't help

Perhaps the fact that people get mullered on here if they are not 'in the everything's all right' camp is a starter

IMO you don't even need to have any inside knowledge to have an educated guess at any reason(s) for current problems

Perhaps the fact that people get mullered on here if they are not 'in the everything's all right' camp is a starter

IMO you don't even need to have any inside knowledge to have an educated guess at any reason(s) for current problems

True, and I'm all for people sharing the knowledge they have its just the snippets of information and the negative spin put on certain subjects which invariably leads to Chinese whispers and confusion for us everyday folk

Just goes to show that even when you have signed a player and actually played him, well he can still leave anyway. I've never known this before. Very odd. But for whatever reason he didn't look great, so best all round if he has left now, I mean we still have at least 3 days to find a replacement don't we!

Seriously, if it's for such a serious personal reason I wish him well. His agent must be bloody good to get him a move back so easily to a preferred London club mind you.

What annoys me is all the time we have wasted chasing and securing him. Fredericks will be happy, his new club will be happy. We are left floundering around with money in our pocket but no player. And since we signed him we have admitted we have big money to spend so even having the Fredericks refund will have done us no favours. Back to square one? No it worse than that.

True, and I'm all for people sharing the knowledge they have its just the snippets of information and the negative spin put on certain subjects which invariably leads to Chinese whispers and confusion for us everyday folk

What when people then get vilified for not revealing their sources and 'bulls***t' is then called

No chance

Where I get what I get good accurate information there is then a danger that you are endangering the livelihood of those who have provided it and I'm not and never will be prepared to do that

To give you a simple example - in the late 80s 90s I could have given information that would have been on the nail - %100 but would have quickly shot myself in the foot and very quickly wouldn't have any knowledge at all

On this - I have to be honest I don't think you need to know any inside knowledge or info to work out the possible scenarios

Archived