IGNORED

Fredericks Gone

South Bristol Red

It's a case of the Joey Beauchamp's. It happens. It wont be the first nor the last transfer between clubs to go this way. It happens.

Blimey! Must get some more Tin Foil.. :/

Whilst I agree with what you say, him bringing in Fredericks suggests Cotts feels Little isn't 100% good enough for the Championship, and Fredericks was in as competition, or as first choice, so in many ways his departure means we are again vulnerable and light in the RWB position, and whilst Burns has played okay when called upon in the position, it is not his natural position. Another player now needed, for the club who are struggling to sign anyone !

Pretty much sums up the shambles of the last 3 months really.

I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes but something is not right. We are starting to look like a proper tin pot outfit

Definitely in danger of getting labelled as a poorly run outfit / club , as we were in Champ last time around (post the peak of GJ)

Who lnowa?...

... but I know which I'm starting to think is more likely.

Tin hat on for you then !!!!

;)

I did ask the question t'other day how much fans would bet on SC still being our manager at Xmas ?

Not saying he shouldn't or should , but I wouldn't bet too much of my savings on it

(I've just spent them on a Titanium tin hat anyway !)

Haha, this is absolutely nuts!

In years to come Bristol City Summer 2015 will be a case study on a 'How not to do transfer windows' module on a coaching course.

Indeed, why oh why we didn't secure Tavernier I do not know. Fitted in with squad, offered something different going forward and improved defensively a lot in the last run of games. See he has scored 4 goals for Rangers already (I know Scottish Championship sides are mostly league one level at best).

It's a case of the Joey Beauchamp's. It happens. It wont be the first nor the last transfer between clubs to go this way. It happens.

Blimey! Must get some more Tin Foil.. :/

Hardly. Realistically we don't know what happened at all, the club are hardly going to paint themselves in a negative light.

This really is quite concerning news although it's nice to cut his stay rather than drag out if all is not well. I just hope it's not a case of the lad demonstrating a bit of foresight.

Little looked well off the pace today and certainly nowhere near full fitness.

What was seriously concerning also was the amount of players going down with cramp. I appreciate we play fast action and also that they put a shift in, but what the bloody hell was going on in preseason? Last year we coped with a small squad because our conditioning was very good. Doesn't look the case this season, although I hope it's just reflecting 5 very tough opening games and needing short term recuperation.

I've been so relaxed about transfers, but the lack of fitness out there at the end of August is pretty unacceptable in my eyes.

Disappointed as I think he could have been quality. Still, we have 2 players in that position so not the most important. Add to that wagstaff who can do a job too.

Anyone who watched the game against Leeds could tell you that he looked like a player that didn't want to be here. Looked totally disinterested, I'm glad he's up the road, but now I am worried about our squad.

This really is quite concerning news although it's nice to cut his stay rather than drag out if all is not well. I just hope it's not a case of the lad demonstrating a bit of foresight.

Little looked well off the pace today and certainly nowhere near full fitness.

What was seriously concerning also was the amount of players going down with cramp. I appreciate we play fast action and also that they put a shift in, but what the bloody hell was going on in preseason? Last year we coped with a small squad because our conditioning was very good. Doesn't look the case this season, although I hope it's just reflecting 5 very tough opening games and needing short term recuperation.

I've been so relaxed about transfers, but the lack of fitness out there at the end of August is pretty unacceptable in my eyes.

I thought the same re cramp. Seems very odd that some of them arent lasting the pace.

Ah well, heres to Dack, McGuire, Byrne and Bradshaw coming in by Tuesday evening!! ????

Archived