IGNORED

Cardiff Away

Super

I honestly think that the restrictions between the clubs won't ever be fully lifted, this is the best we are going to get. There may not be any trouble tonight, but instead of saying lets lift the restrictions in future it will be more of a case of 'it worked, do the same again'

The match may pass off without incident tonight but any slight bit of trouble in Cardiff city centre will be blamed on fans, whether it's football related of not.

I honestly think that the restrictions between the clubs won't ever be fully lifted, this is the best we are going to get. There may not be any trouble tonight, but instead of saying lets lift the restrictions in future it will be more of a case of 'it worked, do the same again'

The match may pass off without incident tonight but any slight bit of trouble in Cardiff city centre will be blamed on fans, whether it's football related of not.

IMO the best way fans can combat (for lack of a better word) the bubble/half bubble fixtures is to sell out the allocation and cause no trouble, yes make it a good atmosphere, the louder the better, but don't get involved in any fights, once all the fans show they can behave the restrictions will go, but it may take a few years of the restrictions. Last time a group of morons smashed up a pub, as a result we are punished, the sooner the morons **** off the better.

Parallels can be drawn to the gun control situation in America, except this is far, far less serious. 

IMO the best way fans can combat (for lack of a better word) the bubble/half bubble fixtures is to sell out the allocation and cause no trouble, yes make it a good atmosphere, the louder the better, but don't get involved in any fights, once all the fans show they can behave the restrictions will go, but it may take a few years of the restrictions. Last time a group of morons smashed up a pub, as a result we are punished, the sooner the morons **** off the better.

Parallels can be drawn to the gun control situation in America, except this is far, far less serious. 

see I think opposite, I think the best thing to do would be for 500 to travel without tickets  and watch the game in the centre 

They would Sooner have you in the ground 

Archived