IGNORED

Cardiff Away

Super

• Admin

Surely they could give the right amount of tickets to the person in charge of the cats coach to hand out to passengers.

Also how it worked when I was on a private coach, person in charge of the coach collected all the tickets - as we actually turned up really late at the collection point we were given all the tickets that hadn't been collected and asked to hand them in at the ground.

Can always we were in an un-named pub when someone remembered we were supposed to be at the rendezvous point at that time . . .. talk about mad dash!

How hope we don't take numbers. 

Nothing screams we don't care how we're treated like a sell out .....

totally understand your view...but if we hardly take any what's to stop them saying that although there was no trouble there wasn't anyone there anyhow so we couldn't assess it and keeping it like that. The more people the better, with less trouble of course and that way next time we can travel how we want....well in theory anyway. Once they open up it up again it's as much there responsibility to police it well as it ours to behave. At the moment the police have taken easy street because of the few inevitable misdemeanours that they are openly saying they can't handle. They need to look better at how they handle these events so everyone is happy. At the moment it is literally a cop out but if no one goes I can't see them changing their mind.

Plus we really need our support there I think. We are currently bottom, may even still be bottom or thereabouts with the players walking out to a potentially hostile crowd baying at any misplaced pass, missed chance. 

Time to start writing to your MP. How can these kind of constraints be put on people because of scuffles that happened years ago? Its completly unjust and ruined the game.

Too true and it only affects certain provincial clubs. No bubble for London games such as WHU v Millwall or Spurs - Chelsea etc despite all the trouble they've had in the past. Forest v Derby is another game with history, but no bubble there as the clubs are only ten miles apart. Greater Manchester Police will not permit Leeds to play in their area (regardless of whether playing Man U or Oldham) on a Saturday because of fans previous behaviour, but still no bubble.

Too true and it only affects certain provincial clubs. No bubble for London games such as WHU v Millwall or Spurs - Chelsea etc despite all the trouble they've had in the past. Forest v Derby is another game with history, but no bubble there as the clubs are only ten miles apart. Greater Manchester Police will not permit Leeds to play in their area (regardless of whether playing Man U or Oldham) on a Saturday because of fans previous behaviour, but still no bubble.

Leeds away to Bolton next Saturday.

Leeds played away at Rochdale, Greater Manchester, on a Saturday in the FA Cup last year...

we will be able to watch it in the new sports bar at Ashton gate we may even be allowed upstairs unless of course its rented out to a privelidged group within the club again, and of course this all depends on if they have the screen repaired in time!

Can we watch the game at the Sports bar?  The BS website says bar is only open on "match days" and I assume match days means home games only.

Confused.com

As these tickets are on general sale online now, does anyone know how to log on to Bristol Sport?

my email address has a booking history from last season, but when it says sign in it asks for supporter ID - as a non ST holder I don't have one of these?

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

As these tickets are on general sale online now, does anyone know how to log on to Bristol Sport?

my email address has a booking history from last season, but when it says sign in it asks for supporter ID - as a non ST holder I don't have one of these?

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

If you have any confirmation emails in your inbox from previous purchases it should be on there

• Admin

Just received a very swift response from Kay at the ticket office.

Very impressed with the service (the club is all too easy a fall guy for some on here)

well done city

Think it is fair to say that the ticketing STAFF have always come out with great feedback on this forum, it was more to do with the IT / phone system that was the issue

Agree Kay has always been brilliant and also a guy called Nick has been very helpful on occasions too

Just received a very swift response from Kay at the ticket office.

Very impressed with the service (the club is all too easy a fall guy for some on here)

well done city

adding to this I was unable to log into Bristol sports website earlier, gave a call and had to wait barely a minute before being connected, then everything was sorted within 30 seconds of connection. Can't remember who helped me, but it was very good service, speaking as someone who has anxiety about making any phone calls at all.

adding to this I was unable to log into Bristol sports website earlier, gave a call and had to wait barely a minute before being connected, then everything was sorted within 30 seconds of connection. Can't remember who helped me, but it was very good service, speaking as someone who has anxiety about making any phone calls at all.

Glad to hear it mate.

Couldn't help but notice on another thread that you said you're a student in Cardiff? 

Do I have a fellow red in Cathays?

Can we watch the game at the Sports bar?  The BS website says bar is only open on "match days" and I assume match days means home games only.

Confused.com

The first sign of madness is talking to yourself (unless you are wearing a cake for a hat*, then that is the first sign of madness).

Anyway, can we watch the game using Europe's biggest screen?  In the Sports bar?  When football is on.  Bristol City being one of the teams? Or is this just ridiculous idea?

*I'm not by the way.

Archived