IGNORED

Are the Atyeo Stand Home Fans Moving Again???

Agent Atyeo

Atyeo stand switch idea  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thank you for your continued support and I hope you are enjoying the Sky Bet Championship season, as well as watching the Ashton Gate redevelopment continue as each match passes.

As you are aware, home and away supporters were switched in the Atyeo Stand for the 2015/16 season. However, after feedback from the Safety Advisory Group, we have been advised that these areas need to revert back to the previous seating arrangements from last season.

Therefore, we will need to relocate your season seat and issue you with a new season card – we will start to administer these seat moves the day after the Wolves game on November 3rdso please use your existing card up to and including this fixture. The new arrangements will be in place from the Hull City game (November 21st) onwards.

If you are in an unreserved block in the Atyeo (blocks N41, N40 and N39) we will re-issue your season card in blocks N35 or N36 and post it out to you. When you receive the new card please destroy the old one as it will no longer work at the turnstiles. These blocks will continue to be unreserved and flags can continue to be used here.

If you are in a reserved seat in Block N38, we will be in touch to move you to a new seat.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but the safety of supporters and a great matchday experience is of paramount importance.

If you do have any queries, please call Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 or e-mail hello@bristol-sport.co.uk.

Kay McGinty
Head of Supporter Services

Not everyone who wants to sing, wants to stand. I'm only 5'3" so I want to sit but I'm quite happy to sing. 

appreciate that many in the ateyo do just that. 

I was responding to a chap who was suggesting splitting up singers around the ground to encourage other to do the same.

my point was that singers dont want to "sit" in dolman/south stand to be cheerleaders for those not interested.

It's no coincidence the noiser fans and quiet fans separate themselves from each other.

There was a rumour that they`re also going to move the tunnel but having never been below stairs in the Atyeo don`t know how feasible that is.

Can't see that happening when next season the tunnel will be removed entirely in favour for the new one in the west stand. 

Punching a new hole in the stand mid season is way more work than needed. If we don't have one already all that's needed is one of those extendible tunnels that gets the players sufficiently onto the pitch and it really doesn't matter what fans are around it.

15-Its-safety-first-as-Crewe-Alexandra-F

Just something that extends out onto the pitch further

Archived