IGNORED

Times up Cotts..

KeepUpLino

To me it boils down to whether you trust Cotterill with the January transfer kitty. The team as it stands isn't a million miles away from being competitive in this division, but we clearly need 3-4 additions. With the right signings, I believe we can survive comfortably with Cotterill still at the helm.

On the one hand there is the Cotterill who bought astutely to lead us to promotion. But on the other hand, there is the one who oversaw our disastrous summer. Which one are we going to get in January? Huge call. Glad I don't have to make it, because right now it feels like a complete 50:50.

May be it is time for a change. Last season has gone, we can't "rest on our laurels" of the achievements of the manager or the players in a lower league. We need some new players (I'm not saying all our players are bad) and a new system/formation, new ideas etc. 

Cotts' body language before the game wasn't good and his post-match comments were intriguing to say the least…fast approaching "stupid question" time.

'Having a word' with Baker at half-time…What kind of word exactly? "What happens in the dressing room, I'm not going to repeat on here"

The players seem to be trying their hardest but if they aren't given correct guidance, and the tools for the job (a well set up team) they are on course for disaster.

19 hours ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Its been a fantastic 2 years but you've clearly ran out of ideas and motivation, not only are we conceding goals, things have totally dried up at the other end as well!! 

time to change things now while we're still not cut adrift :ph34r:

Stand up Steve Lansdown..

If you had your way we would never have hired Cotterrill in the first place and so we would never have had last season or indeed the dramatic improvement the season before.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/159469-steve-cotterill-merged-poll/

So I very much hope your advice is the last which Steve Lansdown will be seeking.

"Cotterill is a clown" ha ha not your finest comment eh?

Funny how all through the summer those who suspected the transfer strategy was non-existent (of which I was one) were constantly being ridiculed and told that it was all part of the Cotterill/Lansdown master plan, and we didn't understand how they were operating.  We were told that there wouldn't be any early signings, but late signings of a high quality were guaranteed, and why didn't we get that?  As a result, those of us who didn't buy it were roundly abused for not understanding the club's strategy.

Now those who question the wisdom of sticking with Cotterill are being similarly abused and told they don't get it.  Ho hum.

Archived