IGNORED

Times up Cotts..

KeepUpLino

He doesn't have a plan B....didn't at forest and didn't at Pompey.

to be fair hex doesn't have the players, Kodjia doesn't score then we look in trouble and at the moment don't create a great deal.

the start of the season was poor, lack of signings....teams around us winning, we are in serious trouble.

1 minute ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

3 wins in 20 this season if you include league cup. Nearly up to SOD level of results now, how long do we wait. Is it a case of just hoping it can be rescued.

It seems its been a bit hit and hope since the last day of last season... Shambolic!!

1 minute ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

3 wins in 20 this season if you include league cup. Nearly up to SOD level of results now, how long do we wait. Is it a case of just hoping it can be rescued.

GOOD. Someone has mentioned SOD.

Someone mention McWinless and we can close the thread.

Uncle TFR

We had a definite penalty in the first half. Never a second bookable offence for sending off. I had a perfect sight of the diving Blackburn player for their pen . Feels absolutely cheated today and not for the first time thus season. It would be wrong to get rid of Cotts.

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

We had a definite penalty in the first half. Never a second bookable offence for sending off. I had a perfect sight of the diving Blackburn player for their pen . Feels absolutely cheated today and not for the first time thus season. It would be wrong to get rid of Cotts.

Murray for sky sports said Baker should of been sent off in the first half

4 minutes ago, bs3 said:

You can't be serious?? Most blatant sending off for Baker I've seen in years. Should've had his second yellow at the end of the first half.  

Their pen was stonewall as well. Going to ground with two feet off the floor was incredibly poor from Flint, none of the players appealed which tells you everything. 

Not cheated at all today, just extremely extremely poor. Did we even have a shot??

Biggest concern for me is probably the lack of fight shown today after we went 1 down, which has obviously been a reoccurring theme all season.

Baker could easily have been sent off in the first half and he was warned by the ref. He didn't look fit either so it was astonishing that he came out for the second half. Poor decision by SC that ultimately cost us the game today.

Blackburn didn't look any great shakes to be honest.

12 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Only thing is ,IF we go down Cotts is a proven manager in League 1 and would be a good call to get us back up .:tomato:

Don't think I'd want to come back up to be honest. I hate the Championship, we just can't compete financially so there's no point IMO. Complete misery week in, week out :sad26:

Archived