IGNORED

Prediction League: Huddersfield Town

RedYoshi

Huddersfield Town v Bristol City  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

Basically, guess where we come in the order of matches.

Correct position: 2 points

Championship Match Showing Position - 6th

One out: 1 point

Correct match preceding ours: 2 points

Fulham

Correct match succeeding ours: 2 points

Hull

(e.g. 5th. Before: MK Dons-Ipswich. After: QPR-Burnley)

Maximum of 6 points.

WILDCARD MATCH OF THE WEEKEND

Preston v Reading

Correct scoreline: 2 ruddy points, innit.

1-1

PREDICTION DEADLINE: 15.00 GMT, Saturday 12th December, 2015

Boom, shake-shake-shake the room.

Am guessing one all draw.

Kodjia 17, Wells 43

Am going for 9th on the football league show. 

The game shown ahead of ours will be Charlton/Leeds, the game shown following ours will be Blackburn/Rotherham - am guessing they show the Friday night games (I'm not an avid viewer so not sure).

Preston 1-2 Reading

2 hours ago, Acetripper said:

Sorry folks but I've a feeling 'IF' we can turn our recent dominance in games into goals it could be a silly scoreline (to us).:cool:

That said, I assume your lads will have made plans to upset our game and will be well prepared. As we all know there are no easy games at this level so perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my part but it is based on our almost total dominance of our last two matches against two well organised sides.

We'll see!!!;)

We do seem to have developed a habit of playing teams just after they have win a game or two. Playing badly is also not helping.

An optimistic 1-1. 0-1 to us at HT.

Kodjia 32

Wells 63

Before us Charlton v Leeds

After us MK v Ipswich

Preston 1 Reading 2

First game since Hull that I'll be able to properly listen in. Maybe it's all been down to my absence? Must be. No other possible explanation. Therefore, what with that scientific logic, as well as the positivity emanating from a surprisingly productive Saturday morning, I can only see City bouncing back with vim and vigour. And no, they're not our new signings. Wilbs back in, the Superman to Agard's Wonderboy, and our Joe to remember what his feet can do. C'mon you wonderful athletes of red and white.

HUDDERSFIELD 1-2 BRISTOL CITY    

(0-1)

1st half

Kodjia 38' - Striking partnerships are a thing of the past, right? Wrong. Aaron "Captain Fantastic" Wilbraham shows puts the "relations" in Anglo-French relations as he holds off a challenge to slip Kodjia in, who calmly slots into the top corner. Je suis un petit chat, et ma vache et en feu!

2nd half

Wells 57' - Well, well, well. It's gotta be. Right? Someone passes it to him. He touches it a couple of times. With his feet. Fielding doesn't touch it. With anything.

Freeman 70' - Bryan shows us his best down the left, bursting to the bye-line and cutting back to a reinvigorated Freeman, who - for once this season - doesn't miss a gilt-edged chance.

We win.

FLT

Cardiff v Sheff Wed - CITY: 9th - Charlton v Leeds

Wildcard

Preston 1-1 Reading

Only one thing I predicted last week was correct. But more about that later. Hopefully this will be far more successful.

Horrid conditions. Has 0-0 written all over it. 

League Show we will be the last championship game showed. Charlton and Leeds before us. After us will be League One between Gillingham and Burton.

Preston 0-1 Reading

More poor conditions. Thinking OG on a Reading corner off former BCFC standout Greg Cunningham.

20 hours ago, citywest30 said:

What would happen @RedYoshi if we were the last game just out of interest?

Sorry, missed this. But yes, this:

20 hours ago, Davefevs said:

@RedYoshi @citywest30 for those predicting us to be last, they should pick the first game from League one.

Obviously if they don't do so they'll just lose the opportunity for those two points... So @Super, @Major Isewater, @napper, anyone else it applies to, feel free to add a League One game as and when... Up to you.

20 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

ps,whats a dna base?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleobase

Building blocks of DNA, basically.

It's also where the DNA hides out when Darth Vader is on the warpath.

19 hours ago, Alessandro said:

Huddersfield 0 - City 1 - Flint 77

9th game on the highlights - before Charlton v Bolton - after Cardiff v Brentford.

Wildcard Preston 0 - Reading 1

Hold on a minute... You trying to do what I think you're trying to do? Cheeky. :fear:

4 hours ago, Red rum said:

The game shown ahead of ours will be Charlton/Leeds, the game shown following ours will be Blackburn/Rotherham - am guessing they show the Friday night games (I'm not an avid viewer so not sure).

Nor am I... So not even sure the "guess a League One game" advice above makes sense, but I assume they do it in that order.

That said, I am 99% sure that they don't show games that haven't been played, Mr. Alessandro...

6 hours ago, Blazeyrobins said:

A big 8 days  for us, I got a sneaky feeling today 2 - 1, Draw at Derby beat QPR = happy days!

One down two to go,if the other predictions come in make sure you do the Lottery next Saturday,you're nailed on to win it.

5 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleobase

Building blocks of DNA, basically.

It's also where the DNA hides out when Darth Vader is on the warpath.

cheers for that, doesnt make a jot of sense to me,as far as i was aware,  C, G, A, T, and U are letters of the alphabet that we spell things with.:thumbsup: anyway,im happy with  today,called the draw wrong but jk fgs and 2-0 ht done me proud.

Archived