IGNORED

George Ferguson (Merged many times)

And Its Smith

2 minutes ago, Kingswood mask said:

Take the piss guys, in this season of good will i am struggling to spread the cost of all my grandchildrens 

crimbo pressies, all of each i love, this so called "idiot" i would imagine has no such issue.....who's the tool ? ( be gentle )

Alright Mr Cratchett? Take your point though. I always think the same when I`m driving past a pub that`s full of benefit scroungers at two o`clock in the afternoon.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Alright Mr Cratchett? Take your point though. I always think the same when I`m driving past a pub that`s full of benefit scroungers at two o`clock in the afternoon.

Boo.....i said be gentle as i bask in our latest glorious away win against the odds, rain snow and probs the ref :shocking:

What people forget about him is his age.  He's a pensioner attempting to familiarise himself with these new fangled mobile telephone machines.  He must have had a go himself rather than let his PR woman do it.  He's probably pleased with himself.

Incidentally, I saw him shopping in Aldi earlier.  Most interesting thing I can say about that is he drinks semi skinned milk....    

1 hour ago, The Bard said:

What people forget about him is his age.  He's a pensioner attempting to familiarise himself with these new fangled mobile telephone machines.  He must have had a go himself rather than let his PR woman do it.  He's probably pleased with himself.

Incidentally, I saw him shopping in Aldi earlier.  Most interesting thing I can say about that is he drinks semi skinned milk....    

Does he eat cress?

I do.

Cress is good.

1 hour ago, The Bard said:

should have popped the tyres on his bike

Right, it appears that for those who live in the following areas: North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, and Bath and NE Somerset. The UK government is going to turn this area into a "Greater Bristol" with fergie as the area mayor.

http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/news/possible_u_turn_over_metro_mayor_in_devolution_deal_1_4344107

Sorry if thats been covered or if I got any details wrong.

However I do NOT want red trousers in my town.

It is true that the Government would like a metro mayor to cover those areas. IF it happens then there will be an election and George, who may be a candidate, may or may not win. My guess is that the Tories would win fairly easily. Most of the local politicians I know are firmly against the idea and will put up resistance. They see this as the recreation of Avon County Council...

31 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Right, it appears that for those who live in the following areas: North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, and Bath and NE Somerset. The UK government is going to turn this area into a "Greater Bristol" with fergie as the area mayor.

http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/news/possible_u_turn_over_metro_mayor_in_devolution_deal_1_4344107

Sorry if thats been covered or if I got any details wrong.

However I do NOT want red trousers in my town.

Saw an interview with him recently, might have been on PW when this was first proposed, and he was talking as if he was already mayor of the new area.

16 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

The opposition to it outside of Bristol would be huge, and I suspect within. 

A region wide authority is needed, but for transport only.

.. and Planning plus, indeed, most services. 

Can only speak from the planning side but is absolutely ridiculous to have scrapped both Regional and Structure Plans. Total lack of strategy and cohesion at a regional level with each little district doing their own thing.

Shambles and another reason why politicians and democracy as we know it should be consigned to the scrap heap.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Having sat in the council house on those countless occasions, I can confirm that other than a handful of councillors, BCC threw everything possible in our way to stop both AV and the redevelopment. And don't even get me started on George. . . .

Not sure you can blame Asdas clothing range dolly?

Archived