IGNORED

George Ferguson (Merged many times)

And Its Smith

2 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

When was the last time you saw a report or program on the BBC criticizing tax dodging corporate elites or tax evasion among the super rich?  It just doesn't happen. I have to read other media outlets otherwise I probably wouldn't even know about half of it (as probably a majority of people in the country don't!)

Well that was easy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32914372

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

There maybe some stuff on their website but on their news channel, or on TV it hardly seems to get a mention. In comparison to how 'immigrants' have been shoved down our throats for years.  You can't claim that its an even playing field.

8 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

There maybe some stuff on their website but on their news channel, or on TV it hardly seems to get a mention. In comparison to how 'immigrants' have been shoved down our throats for years.  You can't claim that its an even playing field.

The captain of the Titanic speaks once more.

As I said I suspect you will find yourself a very lone voice on this one.

9 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

One in 2013 and one in 2015.  Not exactly prolific given the scale of the problem.

I.e there are people out there right now stealing millions of pounds from tax payers.  I would like a show like 'cops' where someone goes around and arrests the scum bags.

2 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

One in 2013 and one in 2015.  Not exactly prolific given the scale of the problem.

I.e there are people out there right now stealing millions of pounds from tax payers.  I would like a show like 'cops' where someone goes around and arrests the scum bags.

Who said this? I have highlighted the important sentence, clearly it does happen on the BBC and it happens a lot.

"When was the last time you saw a report or program on the BBC criticizing tax dodging corporate elites or tax evasion among the super rich?  It just doesn't happen. I have to read other media outlets otherwise I probably wouldn't even know about half of it (as probably a majority of people in the country don't!)"

11 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

The point is - even if there were only five homeless children in all Scotland (I imagine there are hundreds), they should ALL be housed, clothed, fed and kept warm before a single immigrant is housed, fed, kept warm and clothed.  Anything else is a dereliction of duty by the leaders of that country.

And while I think about it, that goes for OAPs and ex-military as well.

Of course, nobody in the UK should be allowed to become homeless.

The problem I have with the tacky image is that it is incredibly misleading - Designed to distract people from the real causes of inequality.  There is enough money out there to look after all the homeless children in the entire UK but it just isn't distributed properly.

18 hours ago, Big Brother said:

The point is - even if there were only five homeless children in all Scotland (I imagine there are hundreds), they should ALL be housed, clothed, fed and kept warm before a single immigrant is housed, fed, kept warm and clothed.  Anything else is a dereliction of duty by the leaders of that country.

And while I think about it, that goes for OAPs and ex-military as well.

These 5,000 homeless children - I can't imagine there are 5,000 children living rough on the streets in Scotland, it's much more likely that they are indeed housed, clothed, fed and kept warm but they are classed as homeless because they are in temporary accommodation until something permanent is found.

Archived