IGNORED

Lee Tomlin - Now Signed (on loan)

Spike

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

My only reservation is that he is pictured both wearing a shirt AND holding a shirt. Who does that?!

At least we've moved away from Kodjia's random meadow shots I suppose!

Tis the new way it seems..

Ben Gladwin, QPR

Alex Pearce

2 hours ago, bearded_red said:

Yeah he put in a disgusting tackle over the top of the ball on Stephen Davies in the same game that Little and Tyrone Barnett took out Fontaine and Cunningham.

Funny that we've signed all three in one way or another. 

Thought so!...I actually wrote to the Referees association about it....Got a response saying they were aware!

Funny old life!!

Sounds like a very good signing to me.

Must admit I didn't know loads about him, but my Boro mate has said "number 10, plays off the striker. Great eye for a pass, very creative and has moment of magic. Did get stick for being a bit lazy at times."

A head up, creative forward with the talent to see Kodjias runs as he makes them. Good news. 

Surely this also sends out a message to other potential signings. Bringing in players from Premiership sides can only be a positive thing as the window draws to a close. Well done City. 

37 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

My only reservation is that he is pictured both wearing a shirt AND holding a shirt. Who does that?!

At least we've moved away from Kodjia's random meadow shots I suppose!

Kodj does need to work the keeper more often.

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I don't think he had much choice, or at least much time to think about it! 

He needs to please his manager…

To be fair to him he certainly does have a choice (though like you say perhaps going to great lengths to prove his desire)

Regardless, I'd much rather see a player like this foregoing his ego to get match time than another waster happy to sit on the bench and collect his wedge for doing f-all ! 

I'm sure he thinks he's better than us but he clearly wants to play football so fair play to him!

This is what the Post is reporting:

His frustration finally simmered over when tweets on the player's own personal account appeared last week.

They said: "A lot of speculation about my future over the past week. I don't even know what's happening myself or if I'll be allowed to leave or not.

"For me, my dream is to play in the Premier League as long as I can but if I am not wanted then I will leave."

The tweets were later deleted.

There was a row with the manager, I think he called the training ground pathetic , Howe played it down. But he needs to play and he's going nowhere fast at Bournemouth. This could be a brilliant bit of work, and it looks as though we are waiting on Wolves to get cover in and we could get Golbourne.

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

This is what the Post is reporting:

His frustration finally simmered over when tweets on the player's own personal account appeared last week.

They said: "A lot of speculation about my future over the past week. I don't even know what's happening myself or if I'll be allowed to leave or not.

"For me, my dream is to play in the Premier League as long as I can but if I am not wanted then I will leave."

The tweets were later deleted.

There was a row with the manager, I think he called the training ground pathetic , Howe played it down. But he needs to play and he's going nowhere fast at Bournemouth. This could be a brilliant bit of work, and it looks as though we are waiting on Wolves to get cover in and we could get Golbourne.

stay with us and you won't have to wait long…:facepalm:

Archived