IGNORED

Lee Tomlin - Now Signed (on loan)

Spike

1 minute ago, reddogkev said:

Brother from another mother?

If I had my beard and overgrown facial hair shaved off, I reckon I also look a bit like Lee Tomlin.

Perhaps there's a bit of Tomlin in all of us.

Looking at the size of him it looks like a little bit of us all are in him (joke)

13 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Quality signing - Lee Tomlin is a class player.

Hope he does incredibly well and signs permanently in the summer for us in the Championship.

He also looks a lot like my younger brother, which is a bit surreal.

Any chance of history repeating itself?

Middlesbrough

On 31 January 2014, Tomlin signed for Middlesbrough on loan for the remainder of the 2013–14 season with a view to a permanent move. On 18 February, it was announced that he had signed a permanent deal on a three-and-a-half-year contract.

14 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Fit and without excess luggage a very good player. Looks a bit Trudlesque right now tho 

Don't care what he looks like.

He's several years younger than when Trundle joined us and has played at this level, whereas Trundle hadn't. On paper a v good signing.

Cough up for Dack this week and I might just start believing we'll stay up :fingerscrossed:

9 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

One against us too the bugger!

He reminds me of someone, was he the guy involved with those tackles for Posh a coupe of seasons ago that crocked one of ours?

Yeah he put in a disgusting tackle over the top of the ball on Stephen Davies in the same game that Little and Tyrone Barnett took out Fontaine and Cunningham.

Funny that we've signed all three in one way or another. 

Very encouraging………quality signing.  My level of concern and despair at our prospects has gone from a very low 4…………..to a 7 out of 10.  At last a player who is an improvement to what we already have in the squad.  Just hope his fitness levels are ok?

Archived