IGNORED

Lee Tomlin - Now Signed (on loan)

Spike

Cracking bit of business from City and should hopefully be that spark that we've been desperately needing in the final third.

I know everyone wants permanent signings but if we can just stay up this year using these quality loan players then there is chance we can rebuild and potentially keep some of them afterwards for next season.

26 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

More to the point though.. would you give your mobile phone number to AS ?

No, but I'm guessing he didn't ask. Easier to wait for bcfc tweets.

Anyway glad he has signed. Hope he can keep up with Kodjia enough to pick up the pieces and bang a few shots into the top corner (of the net, not the South Stand).

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Just been speaking to a friend who is Bournemouth's stadium announcer.  He's been telling me that Tomlin was head and shoulders their best player last season, if not one of the league's best players. Really excited about this? 

Slightly biased perhaps? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Just been speaking to a friend who is Bournemouth's stadium announcer.  He's been telling me that Tomlin was head and shoulders their best player last season, if not one of the league's best players. Really excited about this? 

He was quite good for Middlesbrough too. 

1 minute ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Bournemouth didn't have Tomlin last season.

Sorry, here was his quote. I took that as Bournemouth, but you're right. Still encouraging though.  " by far an away one of the best players in the champ last season"
[16:10:59] hasnt fitted with our system
[16:11:08] but will do a job for you no doubt at all"

Archived