IGNORED

Are you confident we'll stay up?

reddogkev

More hopeful no then if SC was still in charge, however certainly not confident. Teams around us seem to be getting  a few results so it only takes a blip from us and we would be right back in the mire.

The big factor now is that we seem to have rediscovered how to defend and if we can do that, even if our strikers stay a bit goal shy I would fancy us to get the results necessary to stay clear of trouble

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I am becoming more confident. Results and performances have had an upturn of late, the crucial win at the Valley and the fact we have to play Rotherham, Bolton and Huddersfield at home- the first two especially are real vital games.

I forecast a turnaround of 2014 proportion, not only do I think we won't get relegated I think we could challenge for the playoffs next season. 

On 2/11/2016 at 12:14, ChippenhamRed said:

As part of the "football family", I wouldn't want to see Bolton wound up.  Are you not able to empathise with their blameless supporters?  I'd be disappointed if supporters of other clubs took your stance if we were in the same situation. 

You mean like 34 years ago

17 hours ago, redfieldred said:

I forecast a turnaround of 2014 proportion, not only do I think we won't get relegated I think we could challenge for the playoffs next season. 

I can see that certainly.  Improvement definitely anyway...in last ten ears we have rebounded well from a difficult season or spell the next year. Johnson replaces Tinnion terrible start, next year up we go and nearly again.

I have no doubt we will stay up, I think if we get a good result against MK, we will continue on a good run. There will be blips of course but I am sure we have enough in us to complete the task. It would be nice to get safe a couple of games early so we can get a few kids some experience too. Oh and I have £20 side bet with a dirty Leeds supporting mate that we will finish above them, and I think they are in our sights!

I'm very confident and have been after the first 10 games or so into the season. Disapointing results at that point for sure but I'd seen enough decent play to be confident that City would survive.

The 3-5-5 didn't help of course but since SC was dismissed and Pemberton/Wade returned to a back four things have really picked up.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm very confident and have been after the first 10 games or so into the season. Disapointing results at that point for sure but I'd seen enough decent play to be confident that City would survive.

The 3-5-5 didn't help of course but since SC was dismissed and Pemberton/Wade returned to a back four things have really picked up.

I don't think our squad is big enough to play 3-5-5

7 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Is that in a When Harry Met Sally kind of way?

I was thinking of the WWE wrestler whos fans shout  yes yes yes at him. He gets in the ring and chants that word , to get the fans going . I think his name is Daniel O'brien. He just announced his retirement

23 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

I was thinking of the WWE wrestler whos fans shout  yes yes yes at him. He gets in the ring and chants that word , to get the fans going . I think his name is Daniel O'brien. He just announced his retirement

Daniel O'Brien retiring?

No, no, no, no, no!

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

3-5-5 would have helped a lot RR.i :)

Archived