IGNORED

Steve Lansdown Q&A at forest sat. - notes now in here

stevep38

Tell him to sack whoever is in charge of sales and marketing.... I can start on Monday.

Just walked through AG and the Sports bar is open. Just checked the BS website and it's now open from 11am until late EVERY night. Might be a good idea if people knew (unless the WAGS upstairs part was rammed there are about 5 people in there). I realise that SL is a very wealthy man but surely getting the word out should be a given?

24 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Tell him to sack whoever is in charge of sales and marketing.... I can start on Monday.

Just walked through AG and the Sports bar is open. Just checked the BS website and it's now open from 11am until late EVERY night. Might be a good idea if people knew (unless the WAGS upstairs part was rammed there are about 5 people in there). I realise that SL is a very wealthy man but surely getting the word out should be a given?

They did release info about it earlier - https://mobile.twitter.com/BristolSportSBG/status/703255749703634944

I can't make the game tomorrow so unfortunately can't make this.

Could someone kindly ask on my behalf, what SL plans are now to develop the club further off the pitch after the ground? I.E training facilities ect ect. 

I'd also be interested to know his thoughts on an affiliation with a lower league club? For loaning our players to do they don't travel the length of the country. Also would give us first dibs on their best?

Much appreciated if someone could! 

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Flyers and discount cards put through all local letterboxes yesterday, nice touch. 

45 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

I can't make the game tomorrow so unfortunately can't make this.

Could someone kindly ask on my behalf, what SL plans are now to develop the club further off the pitch after the ground? I.E training facilities ect ect. 

I'd also be interested to know his thoughts on an affiliation with a lower league club? For loaning our players to do they don't travel the length of the country. Also would give us first dibs on their best?

Much appreciated if someone could! 

Please, can someone ask on my behalf, what make of watch does SL wear? I'm keenly interested to understand the timepiece that a billionaire wears compared to the bling worn by the less well off. 

I wouldn't be surprised to learn SL wears a Casio.

11 hours ago, Nomad said:

11 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Also if you are on the club's emailing list you would have gotten an email informing you of this, not sure what else marketing can do.

10 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Please, can someone ask on my behalf, what make of watch does SL wear? I'm keenly interested to understand the timepiece that a billionaire wears compared to the bling worn by the less well off. 

I wouldn't be surprised to learn SL wears a Casio.

SL doesn't strike me as the showy type so I'd wouldn't be surprised if he had a Casio! Love to know what car he drives though.

13 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

Also if you are on the club's emailing list you would have gotten an email informing you of this, not sure what else marketing can do.

I get plenty of emails from the club but nothing about the Sports bar and I live 100 yards from AG but got no flyer. Maybe I'm blacklisted..

4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I get plenty of emails from the club but nothing about the Sports bar and I live 100 yards from AG but got no flyer. Maybe I'm blacklisted..

Strange I got this on Thursday 

http://communicatoremail.com/gr3THtHIQQEZoFCMxEInLJl_1fegCCAVODiBiw9IiJ7/WebView.aspx

Lucky you by the way, living so close the ground. The grill/bar I think boasts the largest sports screen in Europe. Get there early for the Euros Nomad. I'm sure it won't be empty then. 

Archived