IGNORED

We are worse under Johnson....

Andy082005

Sorry but that was pathetic. The worst Wolves team I have ever seen and we could barely string a pass together.

Absolutely no ideas whatsoever on how to break a team down. Our play was pointless and aimless. We created nothing apart from the goal. 

Can't cross a ball to save their lives. Pretty much every cross was scuffed or put straight into the keepers hands. 

In the final third we really are dreadful and the fact we have not bought in a striker is pure negligence  and incompetence.

Bryan, Kodjia, Pack...awful. Wagstaff starting = laughable. Freeman....speechless.

Most worrying thing is the team spirit seems totally gone. Weak and soft....just like our manager was as a player.

Appointing Lee Johnson was a huge, huge mistake. I've watched enough football down the years to know this team has relegation written all over it. Truely woeful from City and if we go down...I've said it before, will be no more then Lansdown deserves.

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Sorry but that was pathetic. The worst Wolves team I have ever seen and we could barely string a pass together.

Absolutely no ideas whatsoever on how to break a team down. Our play was pointless and aimless. We created nothing apart from the goal. 

Can't cross a ball to save their lives. Pretty much every cross was scuffed or put straight into the keepers hands. 

In the final third we really are dreadful and the fact we have not bought in a striker is pure negligence  and incompetence.

Bryan, Kodjia, Pack...awful. Wagstaff starting = laughable. Freeman....speechless.

Most worrying thing is the team spirit seems totally gone. Weak and soft....just like our manager was as a player.

Appointing Lee Johnson was a huge, huge mistake. I've watched enough football down the years to know this team has relegation written all over it. Truely woeful from City and if we go down...I've said it before, will be no more then Lansdown deserves.

Bollocks.

Fully agree. 

For me, the appointment should've been Warnock. Instilled some nastiness required in a dog fight similar to his personality. 

My the fact Johnson doesn't seem to want to upset the current crop by signing a striker is pathetic in itself. 

Never thought I'd say it but Lansdown derserves what what he gets. That'll be relegation with this muppet at the helm, sorry puppet. 

A right back FFS!! A ******* right back. 

This club takes you to the deep depths of despair. We'll be playing those deluded plonkers from the other side next year without doubt. That said, we've a few of those plonkers who were giving the shout that they didn't want Warnock. No clue. 

He is right about lansdown! He's provided a great facility for premiership rugby and a soulless bowl for the football, you really couldn't make it up. 

I remember watching a video of a certain person saying "relegation next season is not an option" well guess what? It looks like he couldn't get that right!!

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Yeah right………Lansdown deserves for us to go down………..How dare the B*****d pour his personal fortune into Bristol City and constantly bail us out financially.  Its a disgrace.   Kneejerk reactions tend to be emotional and inaccurate………..get a grip.

1 minute ago, Port Pete said:

Fully agree. 

For me, the appointment should've been Warnock. Instilled some nastiness required in a dog fight similar to his personality. 

My the fact Johnson doesn't seem to want to upset the current crop by signing a striker is pathetic in itself. 

Never thought I'd say it but Lansdown derserves what what he gets. That'll be relegation with this muppet at the helm, sorry puppet. 

This club takes you to the deep depths of despair. We'll be playing those deluded plonkers from the other side next year without doubt. That said, we've a few of those plonkers who were giving the shout that they didn't want Warnock. No clue. 

What striker is going to sign for us in March? Name a name? 

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Yeah right………Lansdown deserves for us to go down………..How dare the B*****d pour his personal fortune into Bristol City and constantly bail us out financially.  Its a disgrace.   Kneejerk reactions tend to be emotional and inaccurate………..get a grip.

He shouldn't have to bail us out of HIS mistakes

6 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

agreed. Wolves were rubbish. We were better. But we had periods of decent play.

We did. I don't think it's a final third problem, more like a final fifth problem.

Maybe.

yes.

Bryan was good. Freeman was decent.

thats your true colours coming through.

youve been waiting for this moment haven't you? The wins must have been painful.

3 minutes ago, Port Pete said:

Fully agree. 

Doomsday...... Bristol City v Rotherham

6 minutes ago, Port Pete said:

Fully agree. 

A right back FFS!! A ******* right back. (prob needed one........NOT)

5 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

He is right about lansdown! He's provided a great facility for premiership rugby and a soulless bowl for the football, you really couldn't make it up. 

I remember watching a video of a certain person saying "relegation next season is not an option" well guess what? It looks like he couldn't get that right!!

The first paragraph is the biggest load of bollocks I've read on here tonight, and that's quite some achievement.

This isn't Johnson's fault FFS. Only one man to blame - Mr Lansdown will get what he deserves & possibly wants. A Premiership rugby team & a cheap little football team. He can stick his posh rugby stadium up his arse if we get relegated.

2 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

The majority of the team ain't good enough, simple as that and he did not bring most of that to table either...

Undoubtedly true, so if we're agreeing that nothing has improved under him, why appoint him in the first place? Pemberton was doing better.

Archived