IGNORED

We are worse under Johnson....

Andy082005

2 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

I think you'll find I will be correct and you can apologise when it all falls into place!! Xxxxxx

Go away, educate yourself on Bristol Rugby Premiership attendances, consider the sums Lansdown has invested in the football team and the relative potential revenue of the two sports - then come back and we'll say no more about it.

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

We wouldn't know, he went missing in action after the wins.

Posters are entitled to their views, but no-one fan is better or worse than another. Just because they are not the same views.

2 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Give us the name(s) then.

For the record I am neither an LJ hater or lover. I became ambivalent to who the manager was years ago.

Nobody has to supply a name, we had from the January 2015 window to sign a striker, when we were top of the league and our stock was high, that's 14 months ago, if there is nobody at our club capable of unearthing another striker in 14 months something is badly wrong somewhere.

We lost today because a goalie who has done ok for us dropped a great big clanger at the end of the game.

Bugger all to do with anything else. Right now what the table does show is just how important winning at Charlton and MK was. If we had drawn tonight, it would have been a decent result, and the gap would still be very tight.

Some on here frankly need to grow a pair. 

12 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Sorry but that was pathetic. The worst Wolves team I have ever seen and we could barely string a pass together.

Absolutely no ideas whatsoever on how to break a team down. Our play was pointless and aimless. We created nothing apart from the goal. 

Can't cross a ball to save their lives. Pretty much every cross was scuffed or put straight into the keepers hands. 

In the final third we really are dreadful and the fact we have not bought in a striker is pure negligence  and incompetence.

Bryan, Kodjia, Pack...awful. Wagstaff starting = laughable. Freeman....speechless.

Most worrying thing is the team spirit seems totally gone. Weak and soft....just like our manager was as a player.

Appointing Lee Johnson was a huge, huge mistake. I've watched enough football down the years to know this team has relegation written all over it. Truely woeful from City and if we go down...I've said it before, will be no more then Lansdown deserves.

Apart from your post being full of contradictions I assume it's a knee jerk reaction to a pretty dismal night? Am confused why your opinion of LJ as a player links to him as a manager? To me they are two separate jobs. 

Dont disagree we need to improve tho. 

Ignore knee jerk reactions to short term results, here is the real issue.

In time, LJ will eventually (A) take us up, (B) take us down, or (C) be sacked.

Is there anyone who seriously believes it will be (A)?

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Nobody has to supply a name, we had from the January 2015 window to sign a striker, when we were top of the league and our stock was high, that's 14 months ago, if there is nobody at our club capable of unearthing another striker in 14 months something is badly wrong somewhere.

Apologies EMB, they do for me. Or stfu.

9 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Go roll yourself another spliff………and dream of the day that you'll own the club, and then you can put right all Lansdowns mistakes

:laugh:, what a childish reply. Didn't really expect much else from you to be honest, but ill let you off as your obviously annoyed because we lost

2 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Lansdown and his mum?

5 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

We don't have time

Chill Kev. Plenty of time and points to pick up.

LJ was not my first choice of manager but you gotta admire the balls of the board to appoint a young dynamic geezer like im innit? C?

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Go away, educate yourself on Bristol Rugby Premiership attendances, consider the sums Lansdown has invested in the football team and the relative potential revenue of the two sports - then come back and we'll say no more about it.

Bristol vs Bath, glaws, Exeter, wuss, leics, wasps, Saints. These teams will draw crowds of 20k with tickets as high £50. Then when Bristol are in Europe you'll again have big crowds! Rugbt has become a money game and there's money in it but not like football obviously! But the ground will look better and fuller when the rugby play at home xxxxx

1 minute ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Apologies EMB, they do for me. Or stfu.

I beg to differ, there are people employed by the club who are paid to carry out this very task and they have all singularly failed to a man, 14 months and not one can unearth a (2nd striker) FFS, very unprofessional, but hey if you think it's the job of the fans to carry out this task, hey ho.

2 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Bristol vs Bath, glaws, Exeter, wuss, leics, wasps, Saints. These teams will draw crowds of 20k with tickets as high £50. Then when Bristol are in Europe you'll again have big crowds! Rugbt has become a money game and there's money in it but not like football obviously! But the ground will look better and fuller when the rugby play at home xxxxx

Why are you even on here you deluded ****!!

4 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Bristol Rugby average attendances in their last four Premiership  seasons: 9k, 10k, 9k, 7k.

But why let the facts get in the way.

1 minute ago, One man went.... said:

Who said I was agreeing with you? I am just not as eager to see him fail, as some and will give the man a chance.

I read it that the lack of improvement was not his fault, suggesting that there was no improvement since he arrived. If you think we're looking better in any area then apologies I misunderstood. And I'd be interested to know where.

12 minutes ago, NickJ said:

When LJ was appointed the manager of our club - my immediate (no knees required) thoughts were:-

1) Short Term - He may keep us up
2) Long Term - It's more likely that he will take us from Tier 2 to Tier 3 rather than the promised land of Tier 1 (the prem).

COYR - LETS JUST STAY UP THIS SEASON AND BACK THE MANAGER IN THAT FIGHT - but that's my reality of the LJ appointment. He will will be gone in maybe 18 months in my opinion, when we sit near the bottom positions of Tier 2 or mid table in Tier 3!

Tomo

Archived