IGNORED

Danny Rose Starts

REDOXO

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

He's turned into a good player in a very good team - far removed from the kid that we had. .

Totally out of his depth at international level though and if he is as good as it gets, then we're fkd.

As for Smalling and Cahill - both should be nowhere near an England cap but, again, we don't have a great deal to choose from.

There is no way on this Earth that, with the players at our disposal, we can compete with the best at any tournament - a quarter final would be extremely good. 

What's wrong with Smalling.

3 hours ago, Redrobbin said:

ITV. 7:45 ko 

Wow, I never thought I'd actually prefer X factor. 

Watching a half hearted England mix & match team play Germany in a meaningless "friendly" is actually less appealing than X factor.! 

I hate international friendlies! 

28 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Danny Rose is a good player. Unfortunately the Danny Rose we got was a prima Donna arsehole. 

Very disappointing for us. Saw him play Away at Reading, ambling around and barely interested in trotting back when they'd gone past him in attack. Just couldn't be arsed, Very unprofessional at the time towards the Club who had given him game time when he couldn't be arsed at Spurs? Could he have changed ......................???????

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Watching a half hearted England mix & match team play Germany in a meaningless "friendly" is actually less appealing than X factor.! 

You could always watch paint dry. Far more entertaining than the other two options.

3 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Smalling simply can't play without holding/cheating. If he gets found out by referees at the Euros he'll be a bloody liability. 

This season he has been fantastic.   Holding / Pushing all qualities of a good centre back. Why give a centre half an easy ride.

32 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

You could always watch paint dry. Far more entertaining than the other two options.

Funny you should say that. 

I am actually sat here watching paint dry (in the middle of decorating) and cbeebies has just gone off air for the night, and STILL I'm not even inspired enough to lean forward, pick up the remote and put ITV on..! 

4 hours ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

What, the Chris Smalling who's been great for Man Utd this season, and the Welbeck who's came back from injury and can't stop scoring?

I guarantee you Smalling will make errors and Welbeck won't get near the ball let alone score or create a goal. 

Welbeck is the epitome of the overrated player, if he was any good at international level a top side would have picked him up, but he has developed into lightweight sicknote so he fits perfectly where he is. 

5 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

I guarantee you Smalling will make errors and Welbeck won't get near the ball let alone score or create a goal. 

Welbeck is the epitome of the overrated player, if he was any good at international level a top side would have picked him up, but he has developed into lightweight sicknote so he fits perfectly where he is. 

I'm not a fan of Welbeck and I concur with your summary of him, however, you are aware that he has played for Man Utd and now plays for Arsenal..?! 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

7 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Arsenal aren't a top side? Ridiculous comment. 

16 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Funny you should say that. 

I am actually sat here watching paint dry (in the middle of decorating) and cbeebies has just gone off air for the night, and STILL I'm not even inspired enough to lean forward, pick up the remote and put ITV on..! 

That will be the paint fumes effecting you with the inability to move. 

Still at least you'll go out with a smile on your face. 

Also imagine the embarrassment of being found watching the England international friendly.!

Dier is a good shout been very impressed with him this season as have my spurs mates. Much better option than Carrick. As for Rose he again seems to have undergone a transformation under Pochettino most spurs fans were expecting him gone.

Wellbeck deserves his chance, scoring since he came back and wasn't he top scorer in qualifiers or am i imagining that? I'm not his biggest fan as he just doesn't score enough given the amount of chances he gets both at Arsenal and at Man utd.

As for the poster who put an 8-0 scoreline up I'd suggest they've been on the crack as well.

1 minute ago, Cunnyfunt said:

Walker is the biggest improvement at Spurs. Nowhere near as headless as he used to be and a much better crosser of the ball than Clyne.

Good shout used to have that built in ability to commit an enormous clanger but seems to have got it out of his game. Would have liked to have seen him start but he may do against the dutch.

I could be sat next to half the current England team on the bus* and not have a clue who they were. 

I really have no interest in the Premiership now other than watching the goals if they happen to be on and the results that are involved in my Last Man Standing group. 

*I'm not a bus ******, that scenario was for  descriptive effect. 

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Good half that nice to see a young positive team. Please no more Rooney and Milner.

Shots on target 0

Goals conceded 2 (but for a mistake)

Archived