IGNORED

Danny Rose Starts

REDOXO

17 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Exactly what I was thinking, also why the pass back to an obviously struggling keeper, 2 poor decisions at this level.

I wouldn't blame the pass back he should of threw the ball out. Bad mistake.

2 hours ago, chipdawg said:

English national pass times:

1. Talking about the weather

2. Binge drinking

3. Making ill-informed and unnescessarily harsh judgements on our national football team players

I'm not even sure some of you actually ever watch these players 

Yep, the constant slating of the national team does get tiresome. 

We're playing very well against the World Champs on their own turf.

I'm going against the trend and am quite optimistic for the Euros. 

Danny Rose playing well, as he has done all season for Spurs.  He wasn't great when here but he was a young lad and clearly learned and kicked on.  

Dele Alli is a different class.  Nice to see an England team without that turgid cement bag Wayne Rooney, fingers crossed he's still injured in June.

9 minutes ago, JM91 said:

Danny Rose playing well, as he has done all season for Spurs.  He wasn't great when here but he was a young lad and clearly learned and kicked on.  

Dele Alli is a different class.  Nice to see an England team without that turgid cement bag Wayne Rooney, fingers crossed he's still injured in June.

Considering welbeck is offering zero support Rose is good indeed. 

I don't think Rose has 'learned'. He was better than he performed with us. He was just an arse when he was here - imo. I don't judge his abilities based upon his time here, just his application and professionalism. 

7 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Alli looks class even at this level.

Sadly our CB options just let us down. Stones may change that but right now it is too easy to go through the centre of England's defence.

Good finish by Kane though.

Stones looks very shaky when i see him, far too error prone.  Good thinking player but a bit careless.

Agree in general though because Smalling is also pretty poor, Cahill is good enough but there isnt anyone good enough to go alongside.\

Thankfully Phil Jones seems to have lost his place.

1 minute ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

This has been the best English display I have seen in a long time. Even if we're not winning. We're against the world champions and playing better.

Yet we all know Rooney will start in the euros.

1 minute ago, Super said:

Yet we all know Rooney will start in the euros.

You're depressing me. i so so hope that just for once woy will go for form. Can't stand Rooney especially after his little rant in SA. I had mates who'd saved for years to go and he gets the hump when fans weren't impressed with their performance which frankly was shite

7 hours ago, CiderHider said:

Smalling, Rose, Welbeck?!? Jesus christ is that the best we've got, Why the obsession sticking with the same terrible players especially Lallana? Smalling cant play in a back 4 and Rose can't defend, Hodgson is a senile old fool, the EUROs will be an embarrassment, why the **** didn't Hodgson walk or get sacked after the WC debacle?

Holy shit, we're doomed. Germany will thrash us 8-0 tonight

Thank god you're not the England manager

Archived