IGNORED

Modern Football Irritants

BRISTOL86

27 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

grounds that serve gourmet food. The football experience should culminate in being violently sick in to the toilets opposite the Gate.

Years ago, I had a horrendous week off work once after biting into a pie that was frozen in the middle at half time against Charlton...

Teams wearing their change strip when no need to.

Preston (white), Watford (yellow) & Huddersfield (blue & white stripes) being three examples It's just a sales ploy so that fans buy both home & away shirts.

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Years ago, I had a horrendous week off work once after biting into a pie that was frozen in the middle at half time against Charlton...

Salmonella, was it?

Putting the ball down for a corner and just touching the line. Stick it inside of the D. 

Throw ins and how far they move up. 

Players taking the ball after a goal or foul and not giving the ball back .

Bringing Subs on with 30 seconds left. 

But we still love football 

52 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Players taking the ball after a goal or foul and not giving the ball back .

I would introduce a rule stating that following the award of a free kick, the side against which it has been awarded may not intentionally make contact with the match ball until the kick has been taken to restart play. Ditto whenever the ball goes out of play. Failure to comply would be an automatic yellow card. Why wouldn't that work?

37 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

On a very similar note... Fans getting angry and shouting at the ref, when the ball is quite legally just overhanging the edge of the D.

Reminds me of the Manchester United v Spurs game a few years back with Carroll in nets, quite rightly the whole of the ball has to cross the whole of the line.

On 30/04/2016 at 14:42, BRISTOL86 said:

People who can't comprehend seperate 'in' and 'out' doors at the toilets in AG! 

'In and out' in the toilets is one thing. 'shitting in the bowl' and 'flushing' might be a good start point for some of our fans.

Actually, forget that. It may well have been me. Sorry.

Archived