IGNORED

Play Offs (Merged)

Bs4Red

Lose Hull and their parachute payments. Don`t mind who comes up as they all should be weaker than us on paper, not Barnsley though if we`re going to try and buy players from them. I wouldn`t mind Walsall just so we can put to bed the `is Bradshaw good enough for the championship?` discussions.

Hull , not for any love , I hate them more than anyone ( can't think why) , but it has to help having them out of the way with their mega-riches , plus it's out of my away day zone . 

Walsall , as I have a soft spot for them since Wembley 15, good chance of 6 points , likely relegation candidates , falls within my away day zone . 

In Div 2 Portsmouth . Shouldn't be down there . 

9 minutes ago, Big C said:

I've done my usual treble on the play off winners. This year its Derby, Bradford, Portsmouth.

Before anyone follows me, I've been doing this for years and yet to win anything :grr::sad26::facepalm:

Brighton, Walsall and Accrington for me this time.

Got 3/4 last season, conference, league 2, league 1 all right then down to the championship play off and had Boro instead of Norwich.

Had some contractors in at work and one is a Hull season ticket holder. He reckons if Hull don't go up this year they are screwed as they have a shed load of players out of contract in the summer, all on big money and they won't be willing to offer them the same money unless they go up. Also he said that there are no concessions next season so kids season tickets will cost the same as adults. He goes with his 2 sons but won't be renewing any of them because kids have gone from £150 up to £450. He said if they are still in the championship next year, their attendances will plummet. 

If all this is true, I hope they stay down. 

28 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

Had some contractors in at work and one is a Hull season ticket holder. He reckons if Hull don't go up this year they are screwed as they have a shed load of players out of contract in the summer, all on big money and they won't be willing to offer them the same money unless they go up. Also he said that there are no concessions next season so kids season tickets will cost the same as adults. He goes with his 2 sons but won't be renewing any of them because kids have gone from £150 up to £450. He said if they are still in the championship next year, their attendances will plummet. 

If all this is true, I hope they stay down. 

They don't have season tickets next year, so that's wrong 

Fair to say the 2016 play offs have started nicely, Plymallmouth 1 down after 2 minutes.

Remember when they were rivals? Christ they were annoying.  I still have flashbacks when I see the word POP.

Edit - and as I post this the Portsmouth keeper does a Steve Phillips - yet more flashbacks

• The title was changed to Play Offs (Merged)

Archived