IGNORED

Play Offs (Merged)

Bs4Red

3 minutes ago, yardy said:

Linesman had a shocker there in the league 1 play off semi, Barnsley should be 1 up but goal was ruled offside even though he was 2 yards on!

There was even a handy line painted on the pitch in line with the striker, to help the linesman.... And he still messed it up.

1 minute ago, El Hombrecito said:

There was even a handy line painted on the pitch in line with the striker, to help the linesman.... And he still messed it up.

Ha yea, was a very bad call not even close to being offside

5 minutes ago, yardy said:

Linesman had a shocker there in the league 1 play off semi, Barnsley should be 1 up but goal was ruled offside even though he was 2 yards on!

You could see in real time that he was on side. Shocking call

On 5/12/2016 at 17:39, Big C said:

I've done my usual treble on the play off winners. This year its Derby, Bradford, Portsmouth.

Before anyone follows me, I've been doing this for years and yet to win anything :grr::sad26::facepalm:

I don't think you will be winning this year either!  Can't see Derby pulling back a 2 goal loss, On Sky they said no team in the Championship play offs have come back from losing the first leg by two goals.

21 hours ago, yardy said:

I agree, i wouldn't want to see the flow of football changed at all but i just think it can be used on certain situations without creating any delays.

It works for rugby, cricket and other sports and can create an even better atmosphere/tension

The flow is already changed every time there is an injury stoppage anyway.

20 hours ago, cityexile said:

2-0, its a dangerous score don't you know...

No team in the Championship play offs have every come back from a 2 - 0 deficit, still there is always a first time. Even so,  I can't see Brighton doing it with all those injuries.

13 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Winnall and hammill looking very impressive anyone else think they are both high on our wishlist this summer?

For sure they are along with Hourihane and Mawson. Barnsley are playing some really nice stuff TBF. I bet Walsall regret the day they ever set eyes on SOD.

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

For sure they are along with Hourihane and Mawson. Barnsley are playing some really nice stuff TBF. I bet Walsall regret the day they ever set eyes on SOD.

How much for the pair do you think mate 3m double bid...they look very good?

Another play off today that slipped under the radar. S4C have just shown Connah's Quay beating Airbus UK 1-0.

This was to determine which of the clubs finishing near the top of the Welsh League qualify for next season's Europa League. Connah's appear to have less football skill, less supporters and less ground facilities than say, FGR, yet they are now in Europe. TNS topped the Welsh League and thus are in the Champion's League next season..

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

image.gif

1 hour ago, Red Bill said:

I note that Osborne is not on the team sheet at Wimbledon.  I also gather that he has been released by City.  I hope Windass does not emulate his Dad tonight as I have a soft spot for the Wombles.

Same here, I want them up to show any potential American owners that any club with the heart and soul of the community on any day can outplay a transplant franchise team.

Archived