IGNORED

Play Offs (Merged)

Bs4Red

11 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Mind you, since the sun's gone I'm able to see what a truly shocking standard Lg2 really is !

Awful game.

Looks like 2 non league teams playing in a public park.

6 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

The pitch really isn't helping this one - ball is bobbling all over the shop

The groundsman running onto the pitch with hosepipes at HT instead of using pop up sprinklers amused me. #mindthegap

2 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Watching the quality of football in this game really does put the 15ers 'achievement' in perspective.

They're going to be in for a rather large shock next year in League 1 I think.

Yes, I'm guessing they are almost identical to Accrington as they were so close to them. Could be very interesting next year, hopefully enjoyable as I've hated seeing them winning so much lately. Will be interesting too to see how they do against teams and players we know from recent experience. Seeing them play teams like these two mean nothing to me as we've not played then recently, or ever perhaps. 

3 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

Watching the quality of football in this g. ame really does put the 15ers 'achievement' in perspective.

They're going to be in for a rather large shock next year in League 1 I think.

I have this horrible deep down feeling they will do rather well next season

God if you are real then i want you to know that i have always been a big fan of yours so please make sure my gut feeling is wrong and i Am just a paranoid skitsafrenick (sp)

Cheers mucker 

Love your good mate city1984

6 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Definitely Argyle.

Their fans are less arrogant than Pompey's.

Argyle fans do tend to be `proper` TBF. Most of them come from generations of supporters and it wouldn`t occur to them that they should support anyone else. You rarely see prem shirts in the city either.

41 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Pompey for me hands down. Plymouth got all big time last time they started to do well so Play up Pompey!!

Portsmouth got all big time after they won the FA Cup; despite the fact they were spending huge sums they didn't have, to win it.

They then sang "You've never won **** all" to us, shortly afterwards at AG ! 

Hope they stay in the basement for a long time.

2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Portsmouth got all big time after they won the FA Cup; despite the fact they were spending huge sums they didn't have, to win it.

They then sang "You've never won **** all" to us, shortly afterwards at AG ! 

Hope they stay in the basement for a long time.

Are you forgetting the obsessed Plymouth fans who came to AG with a banner after their promotion to the Championship in 2004?

2 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Are you forgetting the obsessed Plymouth fans who came to AG with a banner after their promotion to the Championship in 2004?

Haha, no I haven't .

I also remember our banner saying Champions in 1998, only for Watford to pip us to it !

2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Haha, no I haven't .

I also remember our banner saying Champions in 1998, only for Watford to pip us to it !

But they came all the way to Bristol just to do that. They were desperate for us to be their rivals. Play up Pompey in this game I'm afraid

Archived