IGNORED

Play Offs (Merged)

Bs4Red

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Zamora injured.

I would have half expect them to be in for Kodjia to partner Hemed. Baldock and Wilson certainly not promotion class.

Is wilson still on loan from United?

7 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Know what your saying, but Wednesday are a massive club and belong in the top flight imo. 

Just looking at who will do better next season. Hull will certainly be challenging again.

11 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

About time some of the big city clubs returned to the Prem...

Wednesday, Leeds, Forest and dare I say it, City.

Cant knock Brightons crowd now but they had less than 30k in Cardiff 2004.

What does that prove? 

10 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

About time some of the big city clubs returned to the Prem...

Wednesday, Leeds, Forest and dare I say it, City.

Cant knock Brightons crowd now but they had less than 30k in Cardiff 2004.

Couldn't agree more, one other club as well, Derby, they averaged nearly 30,000 this season, 4K more than the next best, who incidentally were Brighton. 30,000 is a fantastic average for a Championship club.

As a neutral, what was turning into a fantastic game of football, was ruined by the appalling decision to allow the Sheffield Wednesday goal.

Premier League refs are brought in to deal with these games, and they still get key decisions wrong, if he did not see the push I do wonder what he was looking at.

4 hours ago, Dave said:

As a neutral, what was turning into a fantastic game of football, was ruined by the appalling decision to allow the Sheffield Wednesday goal.

Premier League refs are brought in to deal with these games, and they still get key decisions wrong, if he did not see the push I do wonder what he was looking at.

Did you see it, or did you make your mind up after seeing 4 replays of the incident?!

its completely different being a referee at ground level, than watching a game from above through a tv camera.

4 hours ago, Dave said:

Dunk was easily pushed in my opinion should have been stronger a perfect goal in my opinion.

A good game in my eyes, Brighton obviously feel they deserve promotion but so did we in 2004 so swings and roundabouts I spose.

4 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Dunk was easily pushed in my opinion should have been stronger a perfect goal in my opinion.

A good game in my eyes, Brighton obviously feel they deserve promotion but so did we in 2004 so swings and roundabouts I spose.

Really? Clear push in the back, summed up the luck they had in both games. They really aren't that good a team.

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Really? Clear push in the back, summed up the luck they had in both games. They really aren't that good a team.

If it was the other way round it wouldnt have been a foul on the striker!

If I'm honest no team has stood out as being a good team this season in the Championship been very average in terms of quality.

28 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

How can you be stronger and defend yourself when you're in the air? If someone pushes you after you've jumped there's nothing you can do.

9 minutes ago, Posset red said:

Another Derby goal makes this game very interesting can see it coming 

The danger was always Hull getting themselves mentally right for this, rather than thinking it was job done. Surely they will still be ok, but as you say, another goal for Derby will make it interesting.

Archived