IGNORED

Play Offs (Merged)

Bs4Red

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Love how some fans celebrate then others just run straight to the away end!

They really don`t like each other these two, never have both being dockyards and that.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Love how some fans celebrate then others just run straight to the away end!

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

With the exception of last nights game these have been the best play off games for many a season 

The trouble is that a lot of the games are pretty much over. 

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Did anyone see Colin there?  Sky captioned, Neil Warnock, Rotherham manager.  Is he still?

Probably is until the end of the season which is normally 1st June.  I`m seeing a mate of his in Looe on Wednesday so I`ll see if he knows what he`s planning.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Probably is until the end of the season which is normally 1st June.  I`m seeing a mate of his in Looe on Wednesday so I`ll see if he knows what he`s planning.

Right, it would be interesting to know.  BTW  I thought Plymouth were the better team and with a bit better finishing they could have won easily, not taking anything away from Pompey, they did fight hard.  I think City should have a look at Carey, he seemed a useful player.

18 minutes ago, Super said:

The trouble is that a lot of the games are pretty much over. 

Fair point. Think an early Brighton goal would make that one interesting but other than that only the other 2nd division tie has much left to settle. 

30 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Let us know if he's getting the Cardiff job ;) 

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Right, it would be interesting to know.  BTW  I thought Plymouth were the better team and with a bit better finishing they could have won easily, not taking anything away from Pompey, they did fight hard.  I think City should have a look at Carey, he seemed a useful player.

Said that in the "Lower League Gems" thread, Carey's a good player. Would be well worth a look.

Archived