IGNORED

Play Offs (Merged)

Bs4Red

11 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

90 minutes away from catching up with the Franchise, and hopefully upsetting those muppets from Plymouth! Come on you Dons!

Shame on you, we are West Country not cockerneys, although I love Torquay Utd, dont mind the Pilgrims moving up to combat the Gas

6 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Shame on you, we are West Country not cockerneys, although I love Torquay Utd, dont mind the Pilgrims moving up to combat the Gas

No shame here Pal, do you not remember  their fans in 2004? The infamamous 'pop' on the old Rivals.Net? Or the way they drove to the Gate at some ungodly hour to to be photod with their Division 2 champions flag? Up the Dons all the way!

Barnsley v Walsall tonight 

So how about some arm chair scouting tonight seeing numerous players on show tonight have been mentioned by some as possible summer additions?

Who meets our DNA requirements and will fit into LJ's squad?

3 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

No shame here Pal, do you not remember  their fans in 2004? The infamamous 'pop' on the old Rivals.Net? Or the way they drove to the Gate at some ungodly hour to to be photod with their Division 2 champions flag? Up the Dons all the way!

Happy with AFC but certainly not the dongs and Pal, I have supported City long enough to know that EVERY club has its bozos, even we have !!!!!

23 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

That`s three amazing balls into the box from Hourihane now, one they scored from, the other two they should have.

Sign him up.

If Tomlin was only here as his best mate Little was then I'm afraid we might regret Greg moving on if we want Hourihane

I thought that Barnsley's Ashley Fletcher (Man Utd loanee) and Lloyd Isgrove (Southampton loanee) were excellent over the two legs. Both players are raw, but possess a great touch and the ability to beat players with direct running. I'd be happy to see the pair at City on season-long loans come August.

Archived