IGNORED

Play Offs (Merged)

Bs4Red

9 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Its almost like the officials want Brighton promoted. The crazy offside decision against Boro when they played Brum and now this. A disgrace

On a close up how wrong I am the correct decision. Nevertheless I still hope Brighton lose

7 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Right decision. However he's only given that offside because the Brighton players have told him to.

Immediately after the goal, the linesman puts his hand to his ear and starts talking to the ref. I'm not sure the Brighton players had much to do with it.

Correct decision anyway.

16 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It can only be he thinks the player didn't touch it on playing it through to Forresteri

The linesman could clearly be seen holding his earpiece, no doubt asking what, if any, contact had been made. So, questions were obviously being asked, so why the Sky guys couldn't acknowledge this!

5 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

Maybe but what about our games against Palace they were special as well.

Indeed, love or hate the play offs they always seem to bring a hell of an atmosphere

4 minutes ago, yardy said:

The offside decision was right but it took ages for the officials to make a decision and how confident that it was right?

A video referee would of made a decision quicker and without any uncertainty!

Rubbish! There would be a commercial break, followed by the beer promotion and usual team talk, then they would still get it wrong!

6 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Indeed, love or hate the play offs they always seem to bring a hell of an atmosphere

tbh I have mixed feelings about the play offs. Brighton finished a whole 15 points ahead of Sheffield Wednesday and to me it seems unfair that they need to play them to get to the final. Over the course of the season they are clearly the better team and so should be deserving of promotion or at least a bye to the final. 

Mind you from a selfish point of view in terms of potential games I can attend next season - come on you owls :chant6ez:

5 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Rubbish! There would be a commercial break, followed by the beer promotion and usual team talk, then they would still get it wrong!

I agree, i wouldn't want to see the flow of football changed at all but i just think it can be used on certain situations without creating any delays.

It works for rugby, cricket and other sports and can create an even better atmosphere/tension

Archived