IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

I reckon this is one of the ones that LJ was alluding to in his recent interview. 

Few i's to dot and t's to cross on the basis that Conte is still in France with the Italians, and the final say will be with him.

Chances are he has far bigger fish to fry when he arrives at Chelsea with regards to sorting out a team that were abysmal last season. If Italy go all the way, he'll have 33 days to fly home, sort his life out, pack his toothbrush, then sort them out and get them playing ready for their first match.

He's likely not going to be too bothered by a U21 going out on loan. The coaches and management at Chelsea already know that, have granted permission for us to agree it all in principal, and just need Conte to green light it on his first day. 

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it

16 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

I reckon this is one of the ones that LJ was alluding to in his recent interview. 

Few i's to dot and t's to cross on the basis that Conte is still in France with the Italians, and the final say will be with him.

Chances are he has far bigger fish to fry when he arrives at Chelsea with regards to sorting out a team that were abysmal last season. If Italy go all the way, he'll have 33 days to fly home, sort his life out, pack his toothbrush, then sort them out and get them playing ready for their first match.

He's likely not going to be too bothered by a U21 going out on loan. The coaches and management at Chelsea already know that, have granted permission for us to agree it all in principal, and just need Conte to green light it on his first day. 

Lets hope Italy get knocked out tonight then!

2 hours ago, deadredfred said:

For what it's worth, I heard the same, he signed last week but their is a collective not to announce it yet.

7 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

He's liked another tweet linking him with a move here. Would be very pleased to see him come, got a great eye for goal. 

abraham.PNG

He might just be thanking the twit for his kind compliment. 

As Churchill said about Russia , we could say about OTIB  , ' a riddle with in an enigma .' 

46 minutes ago, rickster said:

My sister in law saw Lee Johnson in a cafe in Portishead with someone last week. Tall,black guy with coloured curly hair on top. Got into an audi. Not sure what car he drives, but description sounds like Tammy  

Had her ;)

11 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

At 18 years old would he even be a first team player?

He came on for Chelsea at Anfield and at home to Leicester on the last day. Looked very capable, a bit raw but very strong for his age. I wouldn't imagine they would loan him out if they don't expect him to play.

Archived