IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

4 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Clubs like Chelsea always take a load of the youngsters on tour so they don't have to "overwork" the stars. Man City had a few kids playing against Bayern Munich the other night. I think this one will still happen.

Good point - hope so :yes:

15 minutes ago, DaveF said:

74 goals in 98 matches at youth level... Obviously hes terrible.

Hi Dave, thanks for your sarcastic response. Let me address that for you, I did not say he was terrible. I said he wasn't great, as somebody who can say they've watched Tammy Abraham at least 15 times I can tell you he would not improve us, we are playing in arguably the toughest league to get out of in world football. We should only be looking at players who will improve us. If he was signing permanently, I'd be all for it. This season he wouldn't compete in this league, touch not good enough etc - also have a look into his goals. 11 in 24 last season at U21 level and I believe 3/4 were penalties. 

One for the future, not for now.

• Admin

In his latest column Mr Stockhausen informs us that Tammy has headed off on tour with Chelsea, hoping to convince Conté to name him in his 25 man senior squad. I'm willing to wager Conté won't do this given you can play as many U21 players as you wish without naming them in your 25 man squad.

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

In his latest column Mr Stockhausen informs us that Tammy has headed off on tour with Chelsea, hoping to convince Conté to name him in his 25 man senior squad. I'm willing to wager Conté won't do this given you can play as many U21 players as you wish without naming them in your 25 man squad.

You knowz da rulez:P 

10 minutes ago, Ian M said:

I'd expect a professional football journalist to know these as well as I only have a passing interest in any division City aren't in, yet I know them.

Unless he got the info direct from Tammy, in which case neither know the rules :P

56 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

This is the author 

Looking at his listed credentials, doubt this American glory hunter knows much about football outside of his own chosen club. He's clearly has to Wikipedia us, the article is very stats heavy (pointless stats too). 

image.png

2 hours ago, WarksRobin said:

The bloke is talking out of his arse, for instance if he came on loan over here in France to a ligue 1 club, he would learn nothing other than counting his money in French, French football is where older players might come for an easy contact free football life, he would not come back any stronger or more easily be ready for the rigours of the British game even in the prem IMO.

On 24 July 2016 at 20:01, EmersonsRed said:

I'd guess Bournemouth is closer to 100 miles than 50.

On 24 July 2016 at 20:19, h hills left shoe said:

And at least a 3 hour  journey! 

I lived in B'th and Poole and it never took anywhere near that amount of time.... Clevedon to the Mendips, Evercreach, Bruton, Gillingham, Shaftesbury, Cranborne Chase (avoiding Sixpenny Handley and Zig Zag Hill) ... Wiggle your way down to the outskirts of Blandford Forum and bob's your uncle... 67 miles. 1 hour 41 minutes my record time. 

Mind you the car was turbo charged. Back in my petrol head days.

On 25/07/2016 at 08:15, Phileas Fogg said:

This is the author 

Looking at his listed credentials, doubt this American glory hunter knows much about football outside of his own chosen club. He's clearly has to Wikipedia us, the article is very stats heavy (pointless stats too). 

image.png

What a bellend.

39 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

What possible channel and/or TV package could he have where the ONLY sport options are the Premier League and Cricket?

I also enjoy that typically American turn of phrase that he lived 'overseas' because if it's not in the US of A, it's nowhere

I actually read blogs on that Fansided website/app because I try and follow NHL ice hockey. It's basically a mixture of professional and semi-professional writers who (as far as I can tell) earn money from the hits to their articles. Therefore, most articles are deliberately provocative and as a consequence, often shit

Archived